ronda rousey says no to sex with mma fighters

Damn!

I'd split her wide open, even if it would be last thing i ever did.

Ronda Rousey is obnoxious, trashy, annoying and overrated. She also is not the most attractive big name female MMA fighter. She is one-dimensional and I can't wait for her to get exposed. Hopefully Liz Carmouche or someone else will do it sooner rather than later but she can only run from Cyborg so long and I think Cyborg with retire her and end this bullshit showbusiness kayfabe stuff.

It sounds like we agree the Cyborg - Rousey fight needs to happen. The only reason you think she's "running" from Cyborg is Cyborg is in an empty weight class and has no reasonable fights. Rousey has at least four or five viable challengers waiting at 135. Cyborg can easily cut the weight if she changes some habits up.

''oh, okray i'll pray arong''

joeson1_display_image.jpg

It sounds like we agree the Cyborg - Rousey fight needs to happen. The only reason you think she's "running" from Cyborg is Cyborg is in an empty weight class and has no reasonable fights. Rousey has at least four or five viable challengers waiting at 135. Cyborg can easily cut the weight if she changes some habits up.

Ronda was in Cyborg's division and decided to move to 135. She managed to talk her way into a title shot instead of fighting the best in her division.

Cyborg would murder Rousey.

Ronda Rousey is obnoxious, trashy, annoying and overrated. She also is not the most attractive big name female MMA fighter. She is one-dimensional and I can't wait for her to get exposed. Hopefully Liz Carmouche or someone else will do it sooner rather than later but she can only run from Cyborg so long and I think Cyborg with retire her and end this bullshit showbusiness kayfabe stuff.

One dimensional? Elite in two aspects of MMA is one dimensional? If you're gonna hate on something at least now about the subject. Its funny that a lot of you haters hope is Cyborg, a cheater busted for PED's whose won by bullying her undersized opponents. Cyborg hasnt got the skill level of Ronda, shit, McMann would beat her.

Ronda was in Cyborg's division and decided to move to 135. She managed to talk her way into a title shot instead of fighting the best in her division.

Cyborg would murder Rousey.

Maybe Ronda wanted to have some opponents, and moved to 135 to get fights? I think Cyborg would be a challenge, but I don't think it would be beyond her. I REALLY want to see that fight though!!! I hope we get to see it. I think the women's division opening up, the ppv headline and so on will help motivate Cyborg to "lose som weight". Is she even off suspension yet btw?

I think the bit about "talking her way into a title shot" would have mattered if Tate had made her look like she was out of her league. As long as she keeps winning I can't really see how anything she has could be anything but rightfully hers.

[QUOTE="Rush";77713651]So i assume you have the same hate for Sonnen? He isn't entertaining enough of a fighter to sell fights by fighting.[/QUOTE]

Maybe you're just being retarded?

[QUOTE="Rush";77714495]No, you are the moron if you think he would be where he is today if he carried himself similar to someone like Cain.[/QUOTE]

Did I say that? No.
Chael sells fights by fighting his ass off and talking shit.

She seems to have changed her tune since Cody Mackenzie was only throwing one up her about 6 months ago.

She's just feeding your fantasy's you moops. What was it she said the other day, 'I need loads of sex before I fight' or whatever? lol Some of you guys are so fucking gullible.

She's just feeding your fantasy's you moops. What was it she said the other day, 'I need loads of sex before I fight' or whatever? lol Some of you guys are so fucking gullible.

Hey, nobody bitches when Shogun or BJ claims they finally got in shape... ;)

Did I say that? No.
Chael sells fights by fighting his ass off and talking shit.

Well perhaps you should read posts around it for some context before you post.

Gustafsson fights his heart out as much as Sonnen, is on what, a 6 fight win streak? Yet Sonnen, who is coming off and loss and moving up is getting a title shot and doing TUF? Do i really need to explain this? Sonnen has the majority of his fans and is a draw because of his mouth. If you dont understand that, then i dont know what to say.

I have seen her standing next to other fighters in pictures posted on MMA sites.....I am pretty sure that means that she has had sex with them.....

Back