ronda rousey says no to sex with mma fighters

rowdy bec

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hell no, I ain't gonna hook up with no fighter. I know these guys. They're like a sewing circle and everybody tells everyone everything.

144823491-jpg_015238.jpg

http://www.esquire.com/features/wha...13/ronda-rousey-mma-quotes-0113#ixzz2GBwxpvxt

It's really funny, actually. I either get men coming up to me like, "Oh, my God, baby, I love you!" or else they're too shy to approach me. Can I get just a little in between?

I've been arm-barred. I've been arm-barred and I let my arm be broken, and I didn't tap, and I got out, and I still won that fight. Fuck them. I don't care. An arm bar isn't the end of me. The ligaments in both my elbows are so loose my arms just dislocate sometimes, just randomly. Because I've experienced it, I don't fear it at all. It's the people who haven't been arm-barred who have that fear.

I thought she said she likes men who are stronger than her, so whose better than a pro fighter. Or Maybe she likes being the dominate one on a skinny guy.

I still choose to believe both Diaz brothers have taught her the internal anaconda submission. it's just practice, amirite fellas.

I think Chael P Sonnen smashed that before this interview... lol

I have no real evidence for that.

Does any fighter talk more about sex than Rousey? That's her entire gimmick.

she'd probably snap my D off in less than 1 minute. Not gonna try anyways!!!

hahaha... sewing circle....

I'd let her make me curtains

Does any fighter talk more about sex than Rousey? That's her entire gimmick.

In her defense (I can't believe I said that) she probably has it brought up to her more often.

I'd let her strap a triangle on me.

Back