Ronda Rousey new movie fails, bad actor?

did you expect her to be good?

They were using her popularity to make money. Now that it's gone, no one wants to use her in movies. Everyone knows she can't act.

It's kinda amazing she manages to land these roles really. She sucks at acting but good for her I guess

she's not an actress but its funny that if a movie fails, its down to her, yet if it did well it would be its not down to her its Wahlberg's movie and she just had a small part.

Meh.
Ronda is not a great actress, but she got a mean face.
She will never be main character, so the movie being bad isn't her fault.

But then again, I don't think she should be in these forums anymore... she ain't an UFC fighter.

Agreed. I saw this movie last night. And it was just pretty crap head to toe. The plot, the dialogue, even the sound and photography stunk. R3 did OK with the small part she had.

Her name isnt even on the cover? How big of a part does she play?

Obviously she’s a horrible actor, but what does that have to do with a movie starring Wahlberg failing? She’s a glorified extra in all the movies shes been in.

Btw the only mma star that actually added something to a movie was in my opinion GSP in Winter Soldier. He looked dope in that movie, sold the character, and the fight scene was great.

Dont get why a lot of these B movies get Randy Couture on board. Like who the hell buys a movie because Randy Couture is in it lmao. Randy doesnt even look that badass. Real headscratcher. Couldnt they find a more charismatic and actual actor to play those roles?
Gina Carano in Deadpool was great. Rampage in A Team was alright. Couture is a true badass.

They were using her popularity to make money. Now that it's gone, no one wants to use her in movies. Everyone knows she can't act.

Has her popularity gone though? You'd certainly think so but then you see clips of her on YouTube with millions of views and hundreds of comments saying how wonderful she is. It's a puzzle, are the WWE related viewing figures all made up like Shevchenko's twitter followers?

It’s a Mark Whalburg movie. Ronda isn’t big enough to be the reason it failed. If it failed it’s because it’s a bad movie.

Also, I’ve never seen her act so I don’t know how she is

Didn't they rewrite that movie to not have her talk at all because they saw she couldn't act? They have the Walking Dead girl.

Obviously she’s a horrible actor, but what does that have to do with a movie starring Wahlberg failing? She’s a glorified extra in all the movies shes been in.

Btw the only mma star that actually added something to a movie was in my opinion GSP in Winter Soldier. He looked dope in that movie, sold the character, and the fight scene was great.

Dont get why a lot of these B movies get Randy Couture on board. Like who the hell buys a movie because Randy Couture is in it lmao. Randy doesnt even look that badass. Real headscratcher. Couldnt they find a more charismatic and actual actor to play those roles?

GSP was not imprezzed what her parformance

lmao you really have to ask if ronda is a good actor or not?

View attachment 422529

Ronda Rousey’s new movie is getting shitted on. Is Ronda just not that good of an actor? Is her career over in Hollywood?

I heard twizzler stocks have been down as well since she became their new spokesperson.

Also, to make matters worse she is expected to lose to Alexa Bliss this weekend at Summer Slam.

Like it is her fault if the movie fails ... Just by seeing the trailer you can easily spot the dumb action movie with invicible Marky Mark. Not a suprise and not Ronda's fault if it's sucks.

How is that a Ronda movie? Fast and Furious did great, and she was there too...

Back