Ronda Rousey new movie fails, bad actor?

It's always been painfully obvious that she got movie roles so they could get the relatively cheap UFC/WWE advertising. She talks like she is either growling through her teeth or has verbal diarrhea.

She is too dumb to realize that her costars are barely tolerating her. Mark Wahlberg talked about her like she was his bum friend the real life drama. The girl from The Walking Dead basically ignored her in the clips shown on WWE. Everyone else gets killer shots in the commercials and they basically just show her looking like she is constipated and fiddling with a weapon.

Lol im not saying he should win any awards, but he sold his part. And thats honestly the only performance from a mma fighter in a movie that i think is worth a damn lmao.

I really wonder why hollywood keeps hiring these guys.

because one day you'll hit gold.

everyone said the same thing about pro wrestlers. "why do they keep making corny movies for Hulk Hogan, Stone Cold, John Cena, etc."

then you have The Rock, and he was the highest paid actor of 2017.

Bisping is a decent enough actor because he has an actual personality. most athletes are cardboard cutouts. GSP included.

because one day you'll hit gold.

everyone said the same thing about pro wrestlers. "why do they keep making corny movies for Hulk Hogan, Stone Cold, John Cena, etc."

then you have The Rock, and he was the highest paid actor of 2017.

Bisping is a decent enough actor because he has an actual personality. most athletes are cardboard cutouts. GSP included.

Yeah but this WWE guys are pretty much actors already, not to mention that the most known WWE guys usually have the most charisma as well, so thats a pretty easy and logical switch to movies. But fighters, i dont know.

Yeah but this WWE guys are pretty much actors already, not to mention that the most known WWE guys usually have the most charisma as well, so thats a pretty easy and logical switch to movies. But fighters, i dont know.

i'm not saying they'll be the next Tom Cruise or anything, even The Rock is a huge overachiever. but i can definitely see them being typecast.

watch Bisping in XXX, he's a better actor than most of those other people like Tony Jaa and Ice Cube.

View attachment 422529

Ronda Rousey’s new movie is getting shitted on. Is Ronda just not that good of an actor? Is her career over in Hollywood?

I heard twizzler stocks have been down as well since she became their new spokesperson.

Also, to make matters worse she is expected to lose to Alexa Bliss this weekend at Summer Slam.
I hear your new movie is going to do $100 million plus. Wait...you don't have a movie. Nevermind.

Back