Ronda Rousey holding a fake belt and pretending to be a champion

i can't watch that, anything ronda related, especially WWE ronda is just too painful.

zero cause wwe wont rish someone coming in and over shadowing ronda until ronda leaves..
They'll milk her till she's dry, but WWE aint scared of taking risk. Maybe a few years down the line, but ti would take alot. Cyborg would actually have to train in the WWE wrestling, or maybe do that Mike Tyson guest ref type shit, and Rinda would have to be ok with it, and I can't see her doing that.

Reporter: How does tonight's win differ from all the others?

Ronda: This is the first time where I never really felt like it was my accomplishment. T̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶a̶ ̶c̶u̶l̶m̶i̶n̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶g̶e̶n̶e̶r̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶s̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶w̶o̶m̶e̶n̶ ̶p̶u̶t̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶i̶r̶ ̶b̶o̶d̶i̶e̶s̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶h̶e̶a̶r̶t̶s̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶l̶i̶n̶e̶ ̶o̶v̶e̶r̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶o̶v̶e̶r̶ ̶a̶g̶a̶i̶n̶,̶ ̶e̶v̶e̶r̶y̶ ̶s̶i̶n̶g̶l̶e̶ ̶n̶i̶g̶h̶t̶.̶ ̶ T̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶i̶s̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶w̶i̶n̶n̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶a̶ ̶m̶a̶t̶c̶h̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶n̶i̶g̶h̶t̶,̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶a̶ ̶t̶o̶r̶c̶h̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶h̶a̶s̶ ̶b̶e̶e̶n̶ ̶p̶a̶s̶s̶e̶d̶ ̶f̶r̶o̶m̶ ̶w̶o̶m̶a̶n̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶w̶o̶m̶a̶n̶,̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶t̶i̶m̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶c̶a̶r̶r̶y̶ ̶i̶t̶.̶ ̶A̶l̶l̶ ̶I̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶ ̶d̶o̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶r̶e̶p̶r̶e̶s̶e̶n̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶t̶i̶t̶l̶e̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶b̶e̶s̶t̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶I̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶c̶a̶r̶r̶y̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶r̶c̶h̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶f̶a̶r̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶I̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶.̶ Because, you know, wrestling is fake.

She looks like the Ultimate Warrior halfway through the Hogan fight.
Quoting this again because I can’t dvdj describe how hard I lost at this comment lol legit lulz every time I think about it

Rondas belt realer than cyborgs tbh

Cyborg has tried a number of times they don't seem to have any interest in her and I don't blame them no speaking ability at all. And never was a big name.
The only way she could get into the business isn't even guaranteed she would have to start at the independent level. A couple of dudes have done it in the past.
They can get around her bad English by giving her a manager like Heyman. She'll be the silent body guard. Chyna didn't say anything for months. You're right about the other stuff, but maybe she doesn't have to learn any of that WWE wrestling. They could just treat her like they did with Mike Tyson and have her do those guest referee type appearances.

conan-obrien-connor-mcgregor-ufc-23.jpg
Lil' focker and big daddy focker

Cyborg: TITO! WHY FOR TO I CANNOT FIGHT IN WWE?! YOU FIRED!

To think what would have happened if she stuck with a judo base and didn't get Edmond-ized

Why the fuck is this gay fake wrestling shit in this forum???

Pre-determined fake-fighting is much better for her fragile, diseased mental state.

Fucking pathetic.

I bet you guys that she will become the WWE Universe Champion and they will make a big deal because she is a chick....She will probably get it by beating Brock or Roman Reigns.

nobody in their right mind, could ever think she could last even a minute with either of those guys...real fight or not...I don't care how skilled you are, if you're going against someone that much larger than you, that is also in great shape. super strong, you're getting murdered...now multiply that by 10, cause she's a female...

The Wrestlemania 4 belt looked so much better than the ones they use now

savageand-liz.jpg

Back