Ronda Rousey holding a fake belt and pretending to be a champion

it’s a real belt and she’s the real champ. for a fake fighting entertainment company. but it’s great for the haters who can’t bear to let her go.

giphy.gif
You need to put the brazzers tag on this

mma fans love to talk about how overrated she was but also wont stfu about her even when shes in another business all together

Because these nerds are obsessed with her. It's not normal behavior to cry for years about wanting a person to disappear and when said person actually disappears they are bitching about that too.

It's borderline insane.

Is she any good as a worker? I didn't like her in mma but I'm glad that she's finding success in wwe. But if she's getting the big push like that I hope she can carry her end in the ring.

Hey right now she's in pretty exclusive company, only her and Brock have held both UFC and WWE gold. Deal with it.
<CanYouSeeMeNow>

her mic skills are shit but getting better but her in ring skills is preety good, she can only get better and this is coming from some one who laughed his ass off after her loss.

I'm so glad I didn't know this was even happening. I'll happily stay in my MMA bubble.

Edit: What are the chances that Cyborg can get a WWE contract and be the new Chyna? Ronda's jimmies would get so rustled lol.
Cyborg has tried a number of times they don't seem to have any interest in her and I don't blame them no speaking ability at all. And never was a big name.
The only way she could get into the business isn't even guaranteed she would have to start at the independent level. A couple of dudes have done it in the past.

Here's her wearing a "real" belt, TS:

Meanwhile, your biggest accomplishment yesterday was posting on Sherdog, LOL.
Actually yesterday I dicked your mom <Moves>

On a serious note, she will never be yours no matter how hard you white knight for her.

Is she any good as a worker? I didn't like her in mma but I'm glad that she's finding success in wwe. But if she's getting the big push like that I hope she can carry her end in the ring.

Hey right now she's in pretty exclusive company, only her and Brock have held both UFC and WWE gold. Deal with it.
<CanYouSeeMeNow>

Umm no, Ken Shamrock did as well.

He was a UFC superfight champion and Intercontinental Champ as well as Tag Team Champ for the (then) WWF

Dan Severn did pro wrestling as well. Not to mention Pride had a huge pro wrestling influence.

I'm so glad I didn't know this was even happening. I'll happily stay in my MMA bubble.

Edit: What are the chances that Cyborg can get a WWE contract and be the new Chyna? Ronda's jimmies would get so rustled lol.

zero cause wwe wont rish someone coming in and over shadowing ronda until ronda leaves..

Talk shit as much as you want but Ronda is still best fighter we have ever seen on WMMA.

It’s called acting , if she was in a movie acting you’d trash the movie but not complain about her being fake . And yes I loved Holmes kicking her head into orbit .
She's in the new movie Mile 22. I trashed her, not the movie. She was ridiculous in it and deserves every ounce of criticism she gets.

<CanYouSeeMeNow>

She’s not bad, but seems really reckless to me. The way she throws girls around doesn’t look smooth, very herky jerky. Kind of reminds me of Goldberg, and she’s written the same way. She also talks too much during her matches.

But she seems to be really enjoying herself and the crowd loves her. She’ll only get better.

Back