ronda rousey, beautiful as ever on Hot Ones

Hahaha
It'd be funny if every sherdog incel who posted have to have their own pic as the display. They'd probably watch their mouths a bit more when you could see what kinda pathetic mouth breather they are
"Ronda is a 10"
Lmao she looks like a trailer park fat crazy woman and it looks like the mole has some children minimoles disseminated all over her face now.
It seems to me that she's come to a conclusion: "you know what, I'm ugly as fuck so may as well stop using makeup altogether". She probably bought the feminist meme, I bet she stopped shaving/waxing her armpit, leg and pussy hair too.
Hahahaha hilarious.

It's an internet forum. You will hear good things about people and bad things about people. If you can't handle the comments you should log out.

It's cool that you don't really get it that you can't just "log out", as the internet isn't simply "the internet, lol".

You don't come across as an incel at all.
cu9J2Qd.jpg

Lol. At least she's being real. Good for her she's enjoying the life.

video came out in oct so I'm probably late

beautiful, humble, and affable as always. She brags about her wing snapping and sucking down like she invented something new. She always drenches the wings in blue cheese and ranch, covering the hot sauce so it kinda defeats the purpose. the heat on the lips and mouth is part of the fun for the viewers to watch as they cry in agony but she gets to coat them.

Lol please come back for one more fight Ronda, i'll never get bored of seeing her smashed face.

If something like this is causing you to have a significant emotional and mental reaction (in either a positive or negative way), you need to fix your life and worry about yourself instead of autisming on the internet.

Good grief.

Can never have enough "Wing-Stripin Ronda"

hQGIZFc.gif

Reactions: HHJ
Rhonda was a huge douche !!

trying to punk out other fighters cause they picked someone else on some media scrum

Like , like , like ,like, like, ummm

Nick Diaz banged that just saying <Lmaoo>

Compared to some of the world class beauties they've had on that show. Ronda doesn't even register. She was an entertaining episode. But, she seems like a trashy tomboy kind of thing. It did nothing for me as far as sexual attraction or whatever. So the "beautiful as ever" just doesn't work for me. Nothing personal.

Give me past guests like Halle, Scarlett, Charlize, etc.

Rousey seems cool
Listen, Ronda gets an A for loyalty , she is a decent looking woman and wmma will always owe her. She was a wrecking ball pre UFC and then all the way through until the decapitation heard round the world.

Nobody NOBODY can take that away from her..... and I'm a Tate guy.

Back