ronda rousey, beautiful as ever on Hot Ones

A chick that pulls off an entire drumstick and talks about her partner “eating her asshole” is gross.

Or she's straightforward AND a fucking fighter. Not a ballerina or your everyday high school queen.

Although, I, too, did find that a bit over the top.

Eh, it's all academic at this point. Ronda at best has a learning disorder. At worst, she is autistic or mildly retarded. Her mom fucked her up royally by 24/7 judo training that bordered on abuse. Yes, she has been successful, but she is a basket case.

She clearly craves fame, but that fame brings criticism that she hates. She can't live as a nobody, but she can't truly live as a celebrity either.

Also, LOL at the classic Shergay post requesting pics of dudes when everyone else is talking about a woman's attractiveness.

opposite for me
See - I could have fun with this cause Ronda is attractive. I mean, I dont consider her a beauty queen but shes attractive.

There are some Bethe worshippers on here for God knows what reasons that have made part of my last meal( at the time) make it's way back up my esophagus and into my mouth. It's a rather nasty occurrence .

Please no gifs- just had egg whites, bacon and cheese just 10 minnies ago.

Yeah, that was what OP was hoping for. - "SHE'S NOT HOT AT ALL, LOL, WOULDN'T TOUCH THAT WITH A SHOVEL!!!"

Sorry, but people trying to fit in by degrading women piss me off.
Sorry, but people that are perpetually offended and super sensitive piss me off.

Last edited:
Sorry, but people that are perpetually offended and super sensitive really piss me off.

I'm not super sensitive. I'm not "perpetually offended".

I'm was mildly offended by your post, cuz it was lame and to me made you look like someone who was trying to fit in.

No more, no less.

video came out in oct so I'm probably late

beautiful, humble, and affable as always. She brags about her wing snapping and sucking down like she invented something new. She always drenches the wings in blue cheese and ranch, covering the hot sauce so it kinda defeats the purpose. the heat on the lips and mouth is part of the fun for the viewers to watch as they cry in agony but she gets to coat them.

How can you be a one and still be hot?

"Ronda is a 10"
Lmao she looks like a trailer park fat crazy woman and it looks like the mole has some children minimoles disseminated all over her face now.
It seems to me that she's come to a conclusion: "you know what, I'm ugly as fuck so may as well stop using makeup altogether". She probably bought the feminist meme, I bet she stopped shaving/waxing her armpit, leg and pussy hair too.

"Ronda is a 10"
Lmao she looks like a trailer park fat crazy woman and it looks like the mole has some children minimoles disseminated all over her face now.
It seems to me that she's come to a conclusion: "you know what, I'm ugly as fuck so may as well stop using makeup altogether". She probably bought the feminist meme, I bet she stopped shaving/waxing her armpit, leg and pussy hair too.

You don't come across as an incel at all.

Or she's straightforward AND a fucking fighter. Not a ballerina or your everyday high school queen.

Although, I, too, did find that a bit over the top.

I’d probably agree with you, but I just don’t see her as very straightforward. She’s specified that Interviewers aren’t allowed to ask certain questions, especially those that pertain to any of her losses.

See - I could have fun with this cause Ronda is attractive. I mean, I dont consider her a beauty queen but shes attractive.

There are some Bethe worshippers on here for God knows what reasons that have made part of my last meal( at the time) make it's way back up my esophagus and into my mouth. It's a rather nasty occurrence .

Please no gifs- just had egg whites, bacon and cheese just 10 minnies ago.

Rousey seems cool

Why dont you shut up?

If you dont like her,why did you watch it?

Your the same as all of us,wanting needed and cravin any bit of Ronda footage to temporarily change yor bum life.

Only I admit it. MMA's first lady. My queen.

You are lying to yourself. Abandon all your belongings and join the Armbar nation today
Clearly your blinded by love old timer

She looks like my uncle carl, and yes you can do better

It's an internet forum. You will hear good things about people and bad things about people. If you can't handle the comments you should log out. BTW, ugly, gross bitch that I wouldn't touch with a 10ft. pole. My opinion and if you don't like it or disagree, that fine.

Back