Ronda misses it

She probably made $10 million in the Nunes fight. If she wouldn't have lost or maybe lost but via decision, she could have made so much more money doing MMA because I think WWE only pays her max $2 million a year.
You are wrong on so many levels. Just lol dude.

I remember watching one of her mini docus on her youtube many years ago, it was about her trainning BJJ with the Diaz bros, can you imagine how her career would've gone if she also sticked around for the boxing classes <2>
Probably even worse. Being flat footed and spamming arm punches while eating strikes only works if you have endless cardio and an iron chin

You're basing that on this video?

At least 90% of her shtick has been smoke and mirrors and has been since day 1

I've always been surprised with how many people seem to have taken it so literally. It's like taking Chael seriously
Dude you can feel Chael is playing character.
Watch TUF with Ronda and youll see yourself. It isnt that difficult to see the difference between scripted behaviour and when is she being herself. Funny thing is she is being worse when she isnt playing a script.

Random suff:
1. Wait...is she cooking?
2. Her striking seems as sharp as ever.
3. "Testify?" Must be some pro-wrestling lingo (I wouldn't know). Reminded me of:
giphy.gif

Ronda Rousey was a moderator on a Pokemon forum.

How can you not love her? She is an anime chick

Dude you can feel Chael is playing character.
Watch TUF with Ronda and youll see yourself. It isnt that difficult to see the difference between scripted behaviour and when is she being herself. Funny thing is she is being worse when she isnt playing a script.
She went full heel bro

It wasn't scripted but she was definitely playing that role and got completely into the character in and outside of the ring

Like I said, it's surprising how many people take what they see on camera so literally.

She went full heel bro

It wasn't scripted but she was definitely playing that role and got completely into the character in and outside of the ring

Like I said, it's surprising how many people take what they see on camera so literally.
Dude you were not around when Ronda was in UFC and pre UFC. If you would folllow her a little bit you would know she isnt Playing heel, thats her persona.

It's almost impressive how unlikable she is, i keep trying to be fair and give her props for brining WMMA to the masses but she's such a deluded self obsessed bitch.
<DirkMavs>

Always loved her smile. She’d be super focused in the walk out and armbar her opponent round 1, then instantly her smile pops back, and she’s all happy again. I loved seeing that every time.

Rona Rousey still making more money than 99.9% of the MMA roster.

Dude you were not around when Ronda was in UFC and pre UFC. If you would folllow her a little bit you would know she isnt Playing heel, thats her persona.
Seen all her blogs interviews moments with the diaz brothers. Seen her podcast with Rogan. Basically I seen all of her shit prior to the UFC. Seemed like a cool chick to me in all of them

It wasn't until she got to the UFC that her entire persona changed. That's when it was known she was hanging out with Chael at the time, getting advice from him, etc. you seen her start trying to become this polarizing figure. When she openly stated herself that she's a heel.

That isn't her real persona and it's obvious, to anyone who actually seen her on camera prior to joining the UFC. Even those odd moments while she was in it when she was more candid as well. The contrast is very apparent.

Chael said something interesting one time though, he said Tha when you wear this mask and adopt a certain persona.. Sometimes you actually become it to a degree, even if it's really just an act. Something you see among actors in Hollywood as well. I could see how over time in the UFC, that may have happened to Ronda. Especially with her level of money, fame and notoriety.

I see most of it as smoke and mirrors though. A smart woman who learned from the best trying to play the heel, become a polarizing figure, the villain, someone you love to hate. Which is the reason for her level of fame. Did it well too, considering how many people truly believe it

Last edited:
I has sudden PTSD flashes about her Honey-Boo-Boo sketch...

Travis browne must love his life. He doesn't even have to work anymore.

Back