Ronda misses it

Verace

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

HTkQT3U.jpg

Watch at your own peril

Wasteland this shit! Ronda is not a MMA fighter anymore.

I remember watching one of her mini docus on her youtube many years ago, it was about her trainning BJJ with the Diaz bros, can you imagine how her career would've gone if she also sticked around for the boxing classes <2>

Everything about her is nasty and that first 10 seconds made me throw up in my mouth.

I think it would be hilarious if ronda has been secretly training boxing with freddie roach this whole time and comes back to slay everybody for the next 10 years.

I also think it's funny when one dog licks another in the butt.

She probably made $10 million in the Nunes fight. If she wouldn't have lost or maybe lost but via decision, she could have made so much more money doing MMA because I think WWE only pays her max $2 million a year.

5 seconds in and she's devouring Travis Rousey's beard. No thanks.

Ashamed and humiliated I watched this. Admission is the first step to redemption.

It's almost impressive how unlikable she is, i keep trying to be fair and give her props for brining WMMA to the masses but she's such a deluded self obsessed bitch.

She is built like a sack of flower.

Her judo was so good. Her acting and whatever the hell that was is so bad.

Why'd you screw this up Edmond?

I remember watching one of her mini docus on her youtube many years ago, it was about her trainning BJJ with the Diaz bros, can you imagine how her career would've gone if she also sticked around for the boxing classes <2>
I remember her hitting pads with Richard Perez

Didn't look too bad for being as green as she was

Honestly Rondas boxing looked to be coming along nicely for a bit there, at least on paper. Just didn't seem like it actually translated to the ring which can happen sometimes

What really took down Ronda was Hollywood imo

It's almost impressive how unlikable she is, i keep trying to be fair and give her props for brining WMMA to the masses but she's such a deluded self obsessed bitch.
You're basing that on this video?

At least 90% of her shtick has been smoke and mirrors and has been since day 1

I've always been surprised with how many people seem to have taken it so literally. It's like taking Chael seriously

Back