Ronda looked pretty good last night, let's admit it.

Ronda almost always looks good. Even when she's a little chubby she's still a cute girl.

Don't let the mean spirited assholes who troll these boards fool you.

You have horrid taste.

She looks how she probably smells.........................................................................

You have horrid taste.

She looks how she probably smells.........................................................................

If Ronda had the personality of Holly Holm everyone would talk constantly about how hot she is.

Wtf is going on in here?
266936.jpg

She looked like a scary 1995 3D video game character.

She looked bad. Her forehead cast a shadow over her eyes.

People hate on her looks for no good reason. Regardless of whether you like her or not, she's a good looking woman.

I don't like her personality, but I gotta call it the way I see it.

If Ronda had the personality of Holly Holm everyone would talk constantly about how hot she is.

Some of the truest words I've read on sherdog. Ronda's "ugliness" is manufactured by her haters. If she was anyone else, she'd be considered one of the hottest women in WMMA.

SHe really is just an average looking girl. She has a nice body at weigh ins, but she is not that good looking.

SHe really is just an average looking girl. She has a nice body at weigh ins, but she is not that good looking.

By WMMA standards she looks pretty damn good. It's funny that people post vomit gifs when talking about Ronda but then act like Bethe Correia is some beauty.

She still has tons of fans man, and that's what's really messed up.

Believe it or not, alot of people out there don't hold grudges like some bitches against someone they don't even know!

Ronda's personality is annoying. I think it has to do with being influenced by the Diaz brothers earlier in her career! I love the Diaz bros but Ronda tried too hard to be like them and came off very cringe worthy! She stuck with that character and got burned by the public in a disgusting way in the end! There is hate then there is Ronda hate, that's what's really messed up!

She is a fighter, you have to be a little fucked up in the head to want to be a fighter!

ronda isn't a good looking girl,holly isn't spectacularly good looking,but makes up for it with an always honed body and a nice personality, 2 things ronda doesn't have. oh,and people say bethe has a great ass,but needs a paper bag to stop you seeing javeir bardem when your rapping to her.

I say more twisted shit to my woman than in here typically, but it was kinda cute the way she was fumbling around daintily, getting socked up like some drunk chick who didn't see it coming.

Don't get me wrong, I wanted to see her do better. And she's pretty when shes not shunning the world with her ugly attitude. I wish her good health and happiness.

I called the super bitch walking her dog a cunt 3 times already to my wife. She's making me breakfast. Big heart, dark soul here lol.

Exactly, it's her fault we're having women fighters who are on losing streaks headlining ppv events. It was never meant to be a competitive division. It was the Rousey division, all the marketing was aimed towards Rousey when they brang her in.
The fuck are you talking about? Holm? Shut up dude.

If you were smart you'd know it's complicated to be matchmaker and where the fuck is 145 wih cyborg turning down fights and getting popped by usada?

She's not unattractive when she's in shape. I think people get thrown because she's so nasty

Whatever happened to all her fans though? I mean, that's messed up. Her hype was messed up, but this kicking her when she's down is just as messed up, and all these people from jumping her bandwaggon.
People are upset because they know they were sold a lie. The marketing created this hype that was pure bullshit and people are upset because they realize it now.

When you say someone is a "once ever athlete" and create this facade, some people are going to notice the "man behind the curtain" sooner than others. Now the curtains have been torn away and the man is running from a lynch mob.

Back