Ronda looked pretty good last night, let's admit it.

JustOnce

On Hiatus
Double Yellow Card
Reaction score
Not performance-wise, but looks wise. I mean, yeah she's not probably that much more attractive than Cyborg during her off days, but when she's lean and fat-free, she's a decent looking girl.

Whatever happened to all her fans though? I mean, that's messed up. Her hype was messed up, but this kicking her when she's down is just as messed up, and all these people from jumping her bandwaggon.

Not performance-wise, but looks wise. I mean, yeah she's not probably that much more attractive than Cyborg during her off days, but when she's lean and fat-free, she's a decent looking girl.

Whatever happened to all her fans though? I mean, that's messed up. Her hype was messed up, but this kicking her when she's down is just as messed up, and all these people from jumping her bandwaggon.
She still has tons of fans man, and that's what's really messed up.

Probably her best cut at 135. She used to look so bloated compared to her 145 cuts.

Last night? Was she at the WSOF event?

nevertheless, this is how she looked 2 nights ago.

maxresdefault.jpg

Sad i thought she looked in great shape compared to the holly fight but sadly her mind wasn't in it

No pics TS? That should be dubs right there.

She's the only reason women fight in the UFC, how can you not be a fan? You guys gotta stop taking this other shit so personally.
Exactly, it's her fault we're having women fighters who are on losing streaks headlining ppv events. It was never meant to be a competitive division. It was the Rousey division, all the marketing was aimed towards Rousey when they brang her in.

I'm still a huge fan of hers. She is a great fighter with a fantastic resume whatever people say, and she will go down in the books as a dominant champ during her reign. She was in great shape, but realistically she never recovered mentally from the Holm KO- and that's just something that happens to all fighters. Some can recover and prepare, others are never the same and are tentative after feeling a KO. Ronda looked nervous from the first exchange, none of her usual aggressiveness, and wanted out as soon as she got hit. Might well have been that way even without the Holm KO, but we'll never know now. Still never going to forget some of the displays she put on during her run though, she has one of the best highlight reels of any fighter.

what the ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffuck is happening hurrrrrr?

I think I get the gist but the think banging him/her/it in the genitals is throwing me a bit.

some things can't be unseen bud. just saying.

I thought she looked phenomenal at the weigh-in, however being in tip-top shape isn't going to magically give her boxing skills.

Ronda almost always looks good. Even when she's a little chubby she's still a cute girl.

Don't let the mean spirited assholes who troll these boards fool you.

Back