• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

News Ronda just might get her wish against Cain ‘under the right circumstance’

Rebel_LioN

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Former UFC heavyweight champion Cain Velasquez ‘in discussions’ with WWE

Looks like ‘under the right circumstance’ might be in the realm of possibilities.

UFC women's bantamweight champion Ronda Rousey recently spoke with Spanish-language daily Hoy newspaper and said that, under the right circumstances, she believes that she could beat heavyweight king Cain Velasquez.

"In any given moment, under the right circumstance, I think it is possible," Rousey said of beating Velasquez when asked if she thought she could.

"You cannot tell me that it is physically impossible. It is possible that in any given moment that I could beat him. I simply believe in my possibilities."

WHO YOU GOT!?
Ronda-Rousey-2.jpg

VS
204OiBz.png

I hope cain huricanerana's that bitch

It's amazing that something so easy to understand still haunts Sherdoggers minds to this day.

Honda via armbar.

Ronda is not in wwe anymore.

Cain wouldn’t even finish his walkout before he collapsed.

She COULD submit him. But it would have to be pure grappling and it would happen a few times out of a hundred rolls at best.

Ronda > Cain under WWE rules. Cain has no chance, especially in a hardcore match,homie'll fall apart.

Damn I hope we get Cain vs. Brock at WM36 and Cybory vs. Rousey!

Maybe we'll get to see one of these:

WWE is so lame. If you are over 16 and watch that shit it’s over in life for you. Might as well go be a brony

Cain will snap Rhondas neck. Hes gonna beat the living shit out of her!
<33>

It all comes to those who wait.

Back