Ronda is one of the most accomplished humans ever

The people hating on Ronda are morons. These are the kind of people who would rather that other people fail, then that other people succeed. The pure glee some felt when Ronda got beaten up just shows what kinda humans they are.

Context is important here. The kind of people hoping she fails do so because they feel it's what she deserves for how she's acted. It's not a matter of not wanting people in general to succeed; it's a matter of not wanting a specific person to succeed because of her personality and character.

-Bronze medalist which means 3rd best at her sport in her weight class
-Beat soccer moms to win the UFC title and got destroyed the first time she fought an accomplished martial artist
-Won the WWE title which is decided by a writer
-Acted (poorly) in a few movies

Meh. More than I've done but nowhere near being in the conversation for most accomplished person ever.

There will always be those like Ronda out there making bank and being famous. She has athletic skills that gave her some good success and she was in the right place at the right time with the right tools pre-USADA in MMA, but it's not a mystery why she's still hanging on to stardom.

This is why we have those like Kardashians, ICP, cash me outside girl, and others like the following dumbass making money and being successful. Trash always will need representatives to throw their dollars at and relate to.

tekahi69s-tattoos-on-his-chest.png

She's accomplished for a woman I guess.

-Bronze medalist which means 3rd best at her sport in her weight class
-Beat soccer moms to win the UFC title and got destroyed the first time she fought an accomplished martial artist
-Won the WWE title which is decided by a writer
-Acted (poorly) in a few movies

Meh. More than I've done but nowhere near being in the conversation for most accomplished person ever.

She didn't even get a real bronze, she got a consolation bronze for being fourth place.

She also came up the term Do Nothing Bitches aka DNB's which inspired and empowered a generation of young women

Further proof it never should've been brought over in the first place

Nah it doesn't work like that imo. In Japan they were also starving long time for japanese mma star, then came Sakuraba.
Ronda was superprofitable for UFC, so they will keep wmma around for some time. They pretty desperate for new female superstar if see what kinda fighters they want to push, but they will fail;
well spoken, blonde, blueyed and able to fight good and often female fighters are rare

There's no doubt she's accomplished a lot in her life at a young age but one of the most accomplished humans ever? Nah. One of the most accomplished women competitors? Nah. Accomplishment through money? One of the most accomplished WMMA fighters? Hell yeah.

But cmon now about her silly WWE career. It's the equivalent of having CMPunk sign with the UFC and then having his fans call it a feat.

lmao.
you gotta read up on what accomplished actually means.

She's a delusional narcissist. But quite often delusional narcissists achieve staggering amounts of success (See: Trump, Donald). Can't deny her accomplishments.

Athlete, sure.

However,

She’s not on cleopatras level brah...

Besides killing her brother, and getting tag teamed by a couple of romans, what did cleopatra ever accomplish?

Besides killing her brother, and getting tag teamed by a couple of romans, what did cleopatra ever accomplish?

Well, I’m thinking more people know the name cleopatra, than Rhonda rousey. And it’s been a few thousand years since she lived. I’m doubtful in 4018, people will remember Rhonda.

She's far from one of the most accomplished humans ever in my book, Joe.

Is 'winning' WWE belt even an accomplishment or maybe, acting horribly in some horrible movie?

You also forgot she accomplished avoiding Cyborg her whole career thanks to her boyfriend Dana.

Manufactured star.

Back