"Ronda, I'm 100 kg (220 lbs) male."

I mean.. it's pretty fucking badass for a woman to be pissed she can't beat a 220lb male black belt.

If you can't appreciate that moxie, then it's your problem

Being delusional is badass now, apparently.

You know what would actually be badass? Going to a real camp and putting the rounds in sparring on the feet with other top fighters her size, not crying because she can't tap out Rhadi Ferguson during newaza.

Lol more like being an above average athlete in a brand new division.
she had a life before MMA you know? and I hear she done quite well

sports evolve, Ronda hasnt..... doesnt change what she achieved

I guess I don't get the issue. One doesn't only believe in themselves or strive for greatness when it's easy or you're supposed to be better.

I guess I don't get the issue. One doesn't only believe in themselves or strive for greatness when it's easy or you're supposed to be better.
we dont agree on much, but you are spot on imo

we dont agree on much, but you are spot on imo

To be honest it's that drive for greatness that Conor has that I admire. I think it gets misplaced in the sound bites that his legion of fans parrot and emulate that I can't stand. I think many miss the real lessons he has to show people about goal setting and achieving. While we won't all be UFC world champions we all have our own championships to work for.

Being delusional is badass now, apparently.

You know what would actually be badass? Going to a real camp and putting the rounds in sparring on the feet with other top fighters her size, not crying because she can't tap out Rhadi Ferguson during newaza.
I can't get over how terrible this post is. You are so clueless it's not even funny.

To be honest it's that drive for greatness that Conor has that I admire. I think it gets misplaced in the sound bites that his legion of fans parrot and emulate that I can't stand. I think many miss the real lessons he has to show people about goal setting and achieving. While we won't all be UFC world champions we all have our own championships to work for.
This is so true and it's across all facets of life. I just saw a video titled 'Kanye West is a Master Motivator'. Everything he said was so fucking real, I'm not even a fan. I thought man, maybe he's gonna turn it around and get people behind him.

Nope, people were shitting all over him in the comments. Couldn't believe it. People let their bias completely control their judgment.

I mean.. it's pretty fucking badass for a woman to be pissed she can't beat a 220lb male black belt.

If you can't appreciate that moxie, then it's your problem

There's bravery/moxie and there's being an idiot and we all know where Ronda falls on that spectrum.

When you are barely 160 pounds the physics of grappling with people 200+ will be immediately apparent. Ronda would have to be partially retarded not to realise someone with such a size advantage (and a male) would be able to rag doll her at will. Had she never trained with anyone much larger than her before? Any male even near her size should have sufficed for such a reality check.

What more even needs to be said?

An explanation for why it's more badass to cry that she can't tap out Rhadi Ferguson during newaza than to go to a real camp and put in hard work fixing the massive holes in her game.

That oughtta do it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back