"Ronda, I'm 100 kg (220 lbs) male."

vadrigar

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Never gets old.

Rhadi Ferguson: We had a training session where we were rolling around on the mat with just newaza. I was a black belt at the time in jiu-jitsu. Ronda began to cry. I said, "What are you crying about?" She said, "I can't do anything." I said, "Ronda, I'm 100 kg (220 lbs) male." She said, "Yeah, but I don't feel like you're supposed to beat me."
http://www.mmafighting.com/2015/8/9...erguson-and-understanding-ronda-rouseys-reign

Please, help me to stop hating her

Hahahahahahaha

There's just too much ammo and she provided it all herself.

SMH

1:08 of the video: "Oh thank you, someone is competing to be my favorite." - Drowsy

Hilary Clinton level arrogance

Hahahahahahaha

giphy.gif

If you read the article, it really does show that Ronda is a special kind of fighter. It's too bad it turned out like this, for her, even though it's entirely her bad choices and piss-poor attitude to blame.

that shows just how competitive she is.... and thats whats helped her achieve so much in her life

Damn you guys look for every little thing to try to hate on her for.Its pretty sad. lmao

This is actually something Ronda has said or done.

Getting angry at Ronda because Joe Rogan says something is hilarious.

A lot of betas ITT

Article actually makes me feel bad for Ronda and I can barely stand her. Basically all but abandoned what made her special and regressed into a parody of a bar room brawler. Also shows how much of a cancer Edmond was to her career, although that's just as much her fault as it is his.

People crying during training / sparring??<31>

Stop the presses

Hahahahahahaha

I mean.. it's pretty fucking badass for a woman to be pissed she can't beat a 220lb male black belt.

If you can't appreciate that moxie, then it's your problem

If you read the article, it really does show that Ronda is a special kind of fighter. It's too bad it turned out like this, for her, even though it's entirely her bad choices and piss-poor attitude to blame.
Corky from Life Goes On was special.

Hahahahahahaha

Stop hating her? Read this. If you're hating on her based on this, you're just a pathetic hater. This makes her more likable.

Back