Ronda has lost her mind

At least now I think she can't deny Cyborg that fight. By her appearence alone, I think she can't dany even Cain now.

She looks huge.

For fuck sake. Do you really think she's mad at her opponents for wanting to hurt her!? Do you really not understand what she is saying here?

Jesus fucking christ some people on here are so clueless it's frightening. I'm fucking scared for the future.
How wet is your keyboard?

But Holm broke her mind even before the KO.
A mentally strong person knows how to rise from his falls. When Ronda falls, she goes to the rock bottom. She is mentally unstable. She never intimidated anyone, the hype intimidated those soccer moms that she fought.

She was already out of the zone before the fight started. Just look at how panicked she was at the weigh ins stare down and she suddenly verbally attacked Holm, while she had been respectful before that. Some other circumstances (gym being declared bankrupt, insane press work and overall pressure, and probably some personal stuff we don't know about, maybe something to do with Browne) together with Holly being a better striker probably had her panicked. But it's very unlikely that Holly should get the credit for breaking her.

Uhm yeah, she intimidated Cat Zigano who rushed in like a fool, she intimidated the fuck out of Correira. Saying Ronda didn't intimidate her opponents but her hype did, is the same as saying Tyson didn't intimidate his opponents, his hype did. They are the biggest part reason that hype exists. They are the subject of their hype. Also in case you didn't know, hype does not mean it's false. It's just talking something up, but hype can be real.

"I will do everything in my power to make sure that (the loss) never happens again"

Everything except train and stay in fighting shape apparently...

If she never fights again she never loses again, simple.

#ComebackNever

Not a good thing for a fighter to be thinking about.

Incidentally: having just watched the "Ronda rambles about smsing" interview, her face seems to have changed post-Holly. Her nose seems to be off-center now and slightly bigger. I don't care either way but just what I noticed.

She got plastic surgery after Holly caved her mean mug in. Not just the emergency dentist but so she could be hotter than Arianny and to speed her Hollywood career along. That's probably part of the reason she's so worried about girls hitting her to spoil her looks lol. Even though she chooses to remain undefeated.

Can't believe I once found her attractive, she looks more like a forest troll every day

8964754_G.jpg

RIP
She only ever looked good at weigh ins. Anorexia and dehydration get a bad wrap (rap?) Imo.

That does seem a bit harsh but the thing was that although he was permanently disabled, he was not terminally ill. That's feeling sorry for yourself and quiting when your children still need you. It obviously fucked her up. She has inherited some of those traits and exhibits in her behavior the lack of a strong father figure in her life.

That does seem a bit harsh but the thing was that although he was permanently disabled, he was not terminally ill. That's feeling sorry for yourself and quiting when your children still need you. It obviously fucked her up. She has inherited some of those traits and exhibits in her behavior the lack of a strong father figure in her life.
Well,i wont say too much further other than someone who is going through something like terminal cancer may be in a less than rational frame of mind as their body betrays them,and I would not be so quick to judge a situation I know very little about.

Well,i wont say too much further other than someone who is going through something like terminal cancer may be in a less than rational frame of mind as their body betrays them,and I would not be so quick to judge a situation I know very little about.
He was rendered paraplegic from a skiing accident.

He was rendered paraplegic from a skiing accident.

Wasnt there further complications than just paralysis? I dont know,but i still am not quick to judge the man. I think those who are quick to condemn someone for something like that are close minded,probably due to their own fears.

She really let her self go looks terrible.

prob why she loses from here on out. You can't get that big between fights. She's not even close to in shape. We all saw her ass after the loss. Who's her coach?

looked perfectly normal to me in that vid, what did i miss??

A couple of things.

I think Ronda has bought into all the smoke people have blown up her ass since she went to the UFC. She is a very insecure person and it became more and more apparent since TUF. She is the sort of person that really needs to stay off social media and away from media in general.

If she is going to carry on about Hollywood, she obviously would rather be there then fighting. I can't say I blame her, but that ship sailed when she couldn't keep her bad thoughts to herself. Miesha Tate destroyed her mentally on TUF and Rousey had been unravelling ever since.

Back