Ronda has a show on ESPN+

They are trying to bring in the casuals to watch ESPN Plus combat sports content with DC and RC and now this.. it wont work though, and the more serious mma fans want more weighty content and not just the surface and fluff stuff.

They obviously feel that Ariel doesnt bring in any NFL guys or soccer moms lol

Ronda and Rener...

200.gif

I love the diversity of the program names

This would probably be a great idea if the entire MMA community didn't hate her guts.

I will be cautiously optimistic. I don't like Ronda as a fighter or as a person really, but this is the kind of show that could be good for MMA, and might be interesting as hell to watch. Like I said, cautiously optimistic ... its likely to be a shit show of fucking ball slobbering and no substance whatsoever. We will know based on whether or not Edmund is going to be in an episode or involved in any capacity whatsoever.

If she walks out in every episode acting like she thinks she’s a badass and then immediately gets TKO’d, I’ll be a regular viewer.

She will be a team player until her ratings fail then she’ll bail like she does most of the time when she meets adversity.

Fuck Peyton Manning, guy's the most overrated football player I've ever witnessed. Someone should teabag that MFer.

Meanwhile, Brady's going for #8.

This would probably be a great idea if the entire MMA community didn't hate her guts.

Lol she is probably one of the bigger draws the show could get. And if you didn't target the show to at least somewhat casual audience it wouldn't bring in the numbers they'd want.

Reactions: Isa
Another unqualified hire by Disney to reach their agenda pushing quota, lol

Yes, because her wining a medal at the Olympics, fighting pro in 2 orgs and defending her belt how many times, makes her unqualified and only hired because of her gender.
Could also be because of, what I stated above + a stint in WWE and her being one of the biggest mainstream names in MMA. She is up there with Conor and Brock when it comes to mainstream media.

This is just some show on ESPN, nobody is claiming her to be something special.
If you are ESPN / Disney or who ever, you will go for the most recognizable name available to you... Ronda is just that.

good for her. i don't see why people keep downing her, she took her licks.

Yes, because her wining a medal at the Olympics, fighting pro in 2 orgs and defending her belt how many times, makes her unqualified and only hired because of her gender.

Its more funny that they include Rener. The bullshitter and snake oil salesman nr.1.

If you want to make a legit show about mma Rener is the last person you invite.

Back