Ronda has a show on ESPN+

Its more funny that they include Rener. The bullshitter and snake oil salesman nr.1.

If you want to make a legit show about mma Rener is the last person you invite.

Who said they wanted it to be legit?
I am pretty sure they cater to the mainstream and not MMA hardcore.
Its all about content and getting viewers.
Aren't Rener a good BSer and knows how to talk?
Thats why he is on the show.

I’m actually a fan of Ronda as a fighter, sad to see her surround herself by yes men and fall apart at the first sign of adversity. But the woman is a walking contradiction and likes the sound of her own voice more than a popular teenage boy. I’ll tune in once or twice to see if it’s anything special but I highly doubt it will be anything other than extremely annoying and self serving,

Who said they wanted it to be legit?
I am pretty sure they cater to the mainstream and not MMA hardcore.
Its all about content and getting viewers.
Aren't Rener a good BSer and knows how to talk?
Thats why he is on the show.
I guess I a still have antiquated ideas about journalism wanting to treat a topic in a balanced competent way with integrity and selecting guests regarding these criteria. Its kind of strange. In actual research & development were the baseline for our lifestyle and advancement is set we get more advanced every year regarding absence of bias, inductive, deductive reasoning..etc but mainstream media is reaching new lows every new year. Its kinda sad. A self fulfilling prophecy by focusing on the lowest common denominator .

Browsey-Acres-Adventures-184-994x1024.jpg
My worst nightmare is waking up next to Ronda wearing no make-up and having to go muck out the stables. Jeez......

Imagine that show with Amanda Núñez instead of Ronda. Parents would quickly change the channel thinking they accidentally tuned into “prison rape confessions” or some shit.

Another unqualified hire by Disney to reach their agenda pushing quota, lol

Read my response closely. It is similar to other responses to this sort of thing.

The very fact that you wrote what you wrote demonstrates the need to address some discrepancies, misdeeds, etc. Remind us what those problems in representation are.

Honestly I truely stopped hating on her after she retired.

Its more funny that they include Rener. The bullshitter and snake oil salesman nr.1.

If you want to make a legit show about mma Rener is the last person you invite.
Isn't the whole point of shows like these to be a good BSer? I think Ronda brings the name value + Rener being a good BSer is the whole point. From a business perspective they probably picked a good approach, considering it is either this or the 10th iteration of non-MMA-guys like Bayless and the other guy (older white guy whose name escapes me)

Isn't the whole point of shows like these to be a good BSer? I think Ronda brings the name value + Rener being a good BSer is the whole point. From a business perspective they probably picked a good approach, considering it is either this or the 10th iteration of non-MMA-guys like Bayless and the other guy (older white guy whose name escapes me)

I recommend Phil Baroni and Don Frye next to Ronda and Rener :D

I love Rhonda hope she goes back to WWE cause that's the only thing on mondays that makes me laugh cause it's so corny the Queen you little sherbro virgins take a bow
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Back