Ronda gets new belt after botched Rear Naked Choke

giphy.gif

Looks like the dude from The Cell. She gotta change that makeup and look. Looks kinda awkward. Better ways to play the villain without the raccoon makeup.

Gonna go out on a limb here and say an Olympic medallist judoka probably understands how to do a rear naked choke

Damm Bliss is fine, also looks like Ronda put her make up on in the dark.

......it’s slmost as if she wasn’t really trying to put her to sleep

That other chick wood get it...

{<tongue}

Goddam, I love wrestling but don’t follow it seriously anymore. And I root for Ronda cuz I’m not a psycho.

But that makeup and that acting, ma gaw.

<27>

This is just horrible.

<{walkerwhut}>

Who the fuck watches this shit??

I always have mad respect for the commentators for looking like they are seriously intrigued and excited about the action. Damn. Maybe they are, they can't be such good actors.

WWE thread in the UFC forum should get you an insta ban

funny, i was just diatribing (ya, i made that word up) that i read on ESPN that Ronda "won" a WWE belt. how does one "win" a non-contest?

so thanks for saying "gets" TS.
Wait so did she just toss that girl out and then won it on a countout? They're really hiding Ronda's wrestling from the crowd eh. If it's anything like her boxing and acting I can see why.

Wow can't believe people like this crap, Ronda looks ridiculous, is that a depends diaper she is wearing.

I love watching her get beat up in mma. In pro wrestling, I give zero fucks. Let her do her thang, yo.

The arm bar wasn't real either, fyi.

Back