Ronda gets new belt after botched Rear Naked Choke

CouchStud

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Gotta love the RNC applied with the incorrect arm over the other arm.

funny, i was just diatribing (ya, i made that word up) that i read on ESPN that Ronda "won" a WWE belt. how does one "win" a non-contest?

so thanks for saying "gets" TS.

Is Ronda's gimmick based off the Black Swan?

You haters so mad that even once she leaves MMA you gotta start whiny bitchy threads like this?

Loser mentality.

Looks like it could be a work, I'm not certain though.

Last edited:
Holy fuck pro wrestling is the corniest garbage in the world.

This is just horrible.

<{walkerwhut}>

Who the fuck watches this shit??

Is Ronda's gimmick based off the Black Swan?

4764a32a7fb0307015acacf0d407de3f.jpg

EB256452_8_E0_E_4_C67_A12_C_EB18_C79_A49_C3.jpg

554_EFFDD_42_D7_478_D_A94_D_EA2682_AF0_DA8.jpg

F74_CFB91_73_C1_4_F05_8388_68_B0_C152312_E.jpg

EDIT: moved to shop thread hoping sherbros will do this justice

Last edited:
This shit is so cringeworthy...
<{clintugh}>

This is just horrible.

Who the fuck watches this shit??
folks love the story lines. and they participate, so they feel like they are part of the story.

by participate i mean a wrestler comes out and a song starts and every person there knows what's coming and what to do. the wrestler then raises his arms (or says "what?", etc) and everyone in the building raises their arms or says "what".

so it's active participation and entertaining, and not necessarily because of the action inside the ring. it's 10% action, 90% story line. and of the story line, most of the time they know what's going to happen, and sometimes they're surprised. and that cognitive dissonance is necessary to keep people on the edge of their seats.

after years of amateur cultural anthropology, that's all i can come up with. i'm sure i would get a D- if i turned this in as a paper.

Last edited:
This was fucking awful. Also, aren't the WWE girls supposed to be shredded and hot? Ronda getting star treatment?

Back