Ronda gets angry and meltsdown everytime asked about Cyborg

DanaBlackUFC

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
Have you noticed this trend?

She starts with the insults right away, steroids!!!

Cyborg did this before, yada yada yada...she like the kid that goes crying to the principal....

Only insecure people start with insults and she gets all defensive everytime....

Meanwhile, Cyborg smiles everytime and jokes about Ronda, because she secure with herself....

Well it'd piss me off if I was Ronda too. Cyborg is the challenger, if she wants Ronda so bad, make 135, where the champion fights.

Have you noticed this trend?

She starts with the insults right away, steroids!!!

Cyborg did this before, yada yada yada...she like the kid that goes crying to the principal....

Only insecure people start with insults and she gets all defensive everytime....

Meanwhile, Cyborg smiles everytime and jokes about Ronda, because she secure with herself....

You must be retarded.

"steroids" is not an insult...it's a FACT. It is a cold, hard FACT that Cyborg is a confirmed cheater, and that every win on her record pretty much deserves the ol' baseball asterisk treatment because of it.

Did you see how Bethe overcompensated with her antics? That's melting down.

You must be retarded.

"steroids" is not an insult...it's a FACT. It is a cold, hard FACT that Cyborg is a confirmed cheater, and that every win on her record pretty much deserves the ol' baseball asterisk treatment because of it.

Yea but she has been testing clean lately....she made a mistake and now Ronda has her excuse to not fight her at 145, a weight she fought at and would've fought Carano....

Gets popped fighting a girl with no chance...confident in herself. Cool story bro.

Ronda makes millions of dollars per fight and Cyborg makes 90k, I don't think Ronda cares about Cyborg's jokes lol

You must be retarded.

Just like good ol' Andy Silva?

You just joined recently and probably been banned multiple times...

Can't stay off the internet I see ...

Thats rich coming from a guy too scared to post on his real account

Yea but she has been testing clean lately....she made a mistake and now Ronda has her excuse to not fight her at 145, a weight she fought at and would've fought Carano....

Cyborg is full of excuses, her so-called "fans" are worse though.
I want this fight to happen just to clean out Sherdog of her fake-ass nutriders.

Cyborg doesn't deserve the money she would make from that fight.

Back