Ronaldo is on the khabib bandwagon!

Is Messy Ronaldo's bitch

• Total voters
They blame a straight white male.

It's pathetic how "straight white males" pretend to be the biggest victims of SJW bullshit even though the vast majority of SJW bullshit that the world has to endure is a direct result of white men. Where do you think these SJW ideas all originated? The Middle-East, East-Asia, Africa? Hell no, all straight from Europe and the US. And the rest of the world has to accept their poisonous ideas infiltrating our societies.

I like this thread but Messi is clearly the better footballer. Ronaldo is the superior athlete. Messi is the greatest footballer of all time. Then Bergkamp.

LMFAO

I agree about Messi, but ffs LMAO

It's pathetic how "straight white males" pretend to be the biggest victims of SJW bullshit even though the vast majority of SJW bullshit that the world has to endure is a direct result of white men. Where do you think these SJW ideas all originated? The Middle-East, East-Asia, Africa? Hell no, all straight from Europe and the US. And the rest of the world has to accept their poisonous ideas infiltrating our societies.

Straight white males don't pretend they are victims, they just don't accept that they are responsible for the lack of achievement of other races and cultures.

They just want sjws to take a bit of individual responsibility rather than using their culture as an excuse, particularly as the very same sjws refuse to renounce all the phenomenal benefits that a white Liberal society has afforded them.

Organising a fucking march on your iPhone lol

Straight white males don't pretend they are victims, they just don't accept that they are responsible for the lack of achievement of other races and cultures.

They just want sjws to take a bit of individual responsibility rather than using their culture as an excuse, particularly as the very same sjws refuse to renounce all the phenomenal benefits that a white Liberal society has afforded them.

Organising a fucking march on your iPhone lol

My point is that one segment of these self-identified "straight white males" are whining about being belittled and disparaged because of SJW's, even though these SJW's are by and large "straight white males" (and "straight white females") too. It's an intracultural problem, there are no mysterious outside forces convincing Europeans and Americans to accept transgenderism and other trash.

The real victims are people in non-Western countries who are slowly seeing these concepts such as transgenderism and other bullshit slowly infiltrate their countries because of American global military and cultural hegemony. That's why I am hoping that China will overtake America as the foremost power, because the Chinese seem less hellbent into exporting their culture (which in the case of America is simply trash, let's be honest) to other nations.

My point is that one segment of these self-identified "straight white males" are whining about being belittled and disparaged because of SJW's, even though these SJW's are by and large "straight white males" (and "straight white females") too. It's an intracultural problem, there are no mysterious outside forces convincing Europeans and Americans to accept transgenderism and other trash.

The real victims are people in non-Western countries who are slowly seeing these concepts such as transgenderism and other bullshit slowly infiltrate their countries because of American global military and cultural hegemony. That's why I am hoping that China will overtake America as the foremost power, because the Chinese seem less hellbent into exporting their culture (which in the case of America is simply trash, let's be honest) to other nations.

China is a weird place. I was there for four weeks and I was like a spot on a domino. Cultural homogenity is a weird concept, as Japan and arguably the Scandinavian countries are way more
culturally homogenous than the US and UK, and have comparatively low crime rates etc. However one of the main reasons behind the success of most hegemony's like the USA, Rome, and even the Mongol Empire was the exporting of cultural values. It will be very weird to see how an insular world super power will conduct itself.

Hopefully i'll be well dead before then, although the 100 year hegemonic cycle of rise and decline reset after WW2 so it's hard to tell when that'll happen. Maybe the singularity will hit first.

The whole SJW landscape at the moment is only temporary, no matter what. The world's goin to change immeasurably over the next 50 years, but like I say, hopefully i'll be my watery grave by then.

Not disagreeing or agreeing but the Brazil team he was in was full of great players.
Not unlike Madrid and Barcelona squads that Messi and Ronaldo have been playing forever...

Neither Messi nor Ronaldo are the greatest footballers of all time.

Diego Maradona is.
Maradona isnt even the best argentinian player.
And he failed drug tests. By sherdog`s standards, that disqualifies him from the goat list.
Although I have him at 4.
Messi is obviously a great, but he's gotta win something for argentina. Even Ronaldo won the EURO, which is much harder than the America`s Cup. In accomplisment, that puts him above Messi. Messi is clearly more talented, though.

Maradona isnt even the best argentinian player.
And he failed drug tests. By sherdog`s standards, that disqualifies him from the goat list.
Although I have him at 4.
Messi is obviously a great, but he's gotta win something for argentina. Even Ronaldo won the EURO, which is much harder than the America`s Cup. In accomplisment, that puts him above Messi. Messi is clearly more talented, though.

I have my own standards, Diego Maradona is the best football player i ever saw. He did at a higher degree of difficulty considering the way people could tackle back then.

Football is rife with PED's and has been forever. It's common practice in most sports. I'm an old cycling fan.

What is your own list? It's all opinion, hard to pick an objective number one.

I came in here thinking Khabib met Barry Sanders, Tom Brady or Joe Montana not some metro hipster.
giphy.webp

When Ronaldo brought back the stepover at Euro 2016 I had a heart attack.

Actually there were studies done and Muslims have less issues with gays than Christians do.

Uuuuumm yeah oooook.<YeahOKJen>

Is that the same study that also shows that poverty stricken third world immigrants from violent chaotic countries are less likely to commit a crime than your average American ?

Back