Ronaldo is on the khabib bandwagon!

Is Messy Ronaldo's bitch

• Total voters
You saying THE FAR LEFT SJW want to bring in Gay hating Muslims to America for why exactly? Also, only SJWs use terms like 'horribly homophobic'..

You're right. I should have said "violently" homophobic. Much more accurate.

Why ? The average SJW moron is just a pawn for the globalist agenda. They believe the lies and fight for their own demise.
Just look at what's happening in Europe. Keep the flow of immigrants regardless of the obviously negative outcome.
The blind will argue with this only solidifying my point.

Oh you know its the truth, 95% of ronaldo goals are either penalty's or scoring from one meter after someone in his team did all the hard work and and gave him an assist in front of an empty goal, madrid with ronaldo won only 2 la liga championship in 10 years, its the worst they ever got,
and dont talk about the Champions League because they won it because of sergio ramos, by the way bale is a lot better player then ronaldo, guys like marcelo modrich ramos kros varan and carvajal doing all the hard work,and ronaldo takes their fame, and dont even talk about this season , because he scored only in 4 games after he played about 20, even the most loyal real madrid fans wants to get rid of him, because he ruins the team.
He’s gets the most assists for his club. Champions League > La Liga
Ronaldo is 33 still destroying teams while Bale is constantly injured in his 20s.
Ronaldo had more champion league goals than Atletico Madrid team has in history, scores the winning penalty shot at the shoot outs against Atletico in the champions league final and scored Twice against juventus in the next years champions league final where Ramos was playing like shit.

37DEC247-CDA6-4B60-846D-0FC24DDF84FF.png

3BFA859B-F0BC-461F-B888-E1A6DBE070FB.jpeg

9AC66305-3F9E-473B-BA52-6EC21C7FC970.jpeg

Keep in mind that he started as a midfielder when he played for Manchester United, and the beginning of his career for the Portuguese National team.

Ronaldo is better than Messi.

Being good in the air and being strong and fast is part of being a good player.

This is absolute best, there are no p4p or weight classes in soccer.

but there should be bro. i know dis guy who is like 4 foot tall and a 110 pounds. Truss me if he was as big as the other guys he'd be the GOAT.

^
Combat sports logic LOL

the fact some try to make messi equal to zidane, maradona and pele, is a marketing stunt pushed by barca’s popularity.
Also when facing other countries in crucial games , Messi absolutely shits the bed and goes full asperger.

Gay

fixed it for you... btw screw cr7 too.... both are wimps...

5904269148687122_8286c45587635fd96700202909ff4a58d9ab49def5170ebc3981ec13dfa9c146_:original

Even Ronaldo kneels for the goat...
Ill follow you and raise you for....

giphy.gif

If you're American can you please tell me why your people are so stupid and bigoted? I know this is a generalisation but I've been to many forums and the amount of Americans who think this way are way too much!

Im not American but i also believe ot hasn't much to do with nationality but more with knowledge. of course coming from specific countries during specific socio economic era makes a difference but generally speaking ignorance averages among different countries. Actually lots of detailed studies and social investigation come from the states.

Ronaldo is the least gay soccer player. Has kids from different women and he’s actually a bit of a “homophobe” according to some stories. He also has the best taste in women. He knows brunettes > blondes
Sorry mate. But the fact he had kids from women is pretty silly as a proof. there is no other option wheter you are straight or not. Again this guy has a big business and his image is important to him. If you were him and were trying to make as much as possible out of your persona...would you try and keep that controversial subject hidden or not? Especially in soccer where the average fans is a bit of a masculine stereotype. The right taste in feminine beauty doesnt sound like logical to you? did you expect him to show off a 3 or a 10 considering who he is and how easy would be to get someone beautiful to play along? look at some other stuff and think: not committed to a woman. Not sure if he "rented" one for the kids. seen around pretty masculine guy in very male oriented environment like fighter and shit...i don't know. If i was you i wouldnt be so sure.

Uuuuumm yeah oooook.<YeahOKJen>

Is that the same study that also shows that poverty stricken third world immigrants from violent chaotic countries are less likely to commit a crime than your average American ?
You sound biased. That's not a good thing when you argue with people because it makes whatever you say pretty much useless.

I like this thread but Messi is clearly the better footballer. Ronaldo is the superior athlete. Messi is the greatest footballer of all time. Then Bergkamp.

Love Bergkamp. One my favourite football players ever, but I won't put him up there.

Messi is the guy who managed to mix incredible talent with enough work ethic to make him stay at the top for plenty of years.
I've seen so many super talented guys just get spoiled and underachieve. Great as a football fan to have a guy like Messi around. I remember watching Ronaldinho and wonder how far he could go if serious. Or Balotelli lately

Ronaldo is the guy who had some talent, but not top material. Still, he always wanted to become the best and fought his whole life to achieve his goal. He would arrive first in training and leave as last. Edwin Van Der Sar (Man U former goalkeeper) said that Young Ronaldo would ask him to stay after training to help him work on his shots and freekicks.

Ronaldo is the guy who made it with hard work (and of course some base talent too)

People said the same thing about Conor when he was undefeated in the UFC, but he is still the biggest star.

That’s because Conor has charisma. Khabib has none. I also recall him getting booed out of the arena after the Michael Johnson fight.

You sound biased. That's not a good thing when you argue with people because it makes whatever you say pretty much useless.

It's sarcasm. Not bias. It was an appropriate response to your post.
And this is a subject where both sides will always have some bias. It's ok.
And I have no problem having a bias against an ideology that thinks it's ok to throw gay people off roofs.

How about you ?

It's sarcasm. Not bias. It was an appropriate response to your post.
And this is a subject where both sides will always have some bias. It's ok.
And I have no problem having a bias against an ideology that thinks it's ok to throw gay people off roofs.

How about you ?
That doesn't make sense since Christians are even more violent towards gays.

Back