Ron Stalling Steps In Short Notice Against Uriah Hall In Boston

iirc Amagov gassed hard sometime in the second. its been a long time but i remember Stallings being able to neutralize him for the final 2 rounds.
In other words, he lives up to his name.

I always root for fighters who take fights on short notice. That means they're ready to fight 24/7. He won't be the favorite but looking at his record, he has heavy hands that can explode anytime.

He's like the boring version of Ron Killings.

oh_lol_gif.gif

Despite his shitty record, Stallings comes to bang. 12 finishes in 12 wins.

I don't expect him to win or even challenge Hall, but this could be a good fight.

Ironic name.

Anyway respect to him, I'm glad they managed to save Hall being on this card.

This pisses me off, Sam Oropeza was more than wiling to step in, is a better fighter than Stalling, and has much more upside. Stupid replacement.

This pisses me off, Sam Oropeza was more than wiling to step in, is a better fighter than Stalling, and has much more upside. Stupid replacement.

For the most part, us intelligent mma fans go unheard. I echo your sentiments. Sam would have been a fighter worth putting on the main card.

lol just saw that he's coming off a 5 round loss to 2 time TUF alumni Tim Williams

why they wouldn't sign Williams who was worthy enough to be allowed to try out TWICE for TUF is beyond me

Hasn't he got a fight this Saturday anyway? if so he'd be more ready than this Stalling guy is.

I read his article about him leaving Bellator to go on regional circuit in order to eventually sign for UFC, maybe the UFC didn't want to risk it and want to see how his current booked fight plays out. He'd get a better contract if the UFC want to sign him rather than signing because they need him anyway.

Oropeza versus Whittaker or Samman would be good middleweight fights.

He's pretty good. A lot of people are looking past him too easily because of his record but it's not like Hall has a stellar record either.

He's pretty good. A lot of people are looking past him too easily because of his record but it's not like Hall has a stellar record either.

Right last I checked Hall was like 9-4. He's a front runner, if this Stalling guy pushes him who knows he might be able to wear him out.

lol just saw that he's coming off a 5 round loss to 2 time TUF alumni Tim Williams

why they wouldn't sign Williams who was worthy enough to be allowed to try out TWICE for TUF is beyond me

Tim Williams should be in the UFC. Wonder if they offered him the fight and he turned it down, although that doesn't seem like something Tim Williams would do.

HOUSTON ALEXANDER IS FOR REAL!!!!

Serious note though, he was called on 8 days notice, and Jardine was for sure top 10 at the time (some publications had him ranked 5th)
32827497il1_display_image.jpg

You never know. I mean, in the Hall case you kind of know, but you never know.

Also, Hall by extremely brutal KO that he feels bad about afterward.

For the most part, us intelligent mma fans go unheard. I echo your sentiments. Sam would have been a fighter worth putting on the main card.

Yea that would've been sick I remember seeing oropeza fight I bellator

HOUSTON ALEXANDER IS FOR REAL!!!!

Serious note though, he was called on 8 days notice, and Jardine was for sure top 10 at the time (some publications had him ranked 5th)
32827497il1_display_image.jpg

You never know. I mean, in the Hall case you kind of know, but you never know.

Also, Hall by extremely brutal KO that he feels bad about afterward.

Who was Jardine originally supposed to fight? I always wondered.

Back