• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social Ron Paul censored

Yeah, saying that there's no conspiracy is the *real* conspiracy. That's a common one from CTers.
I can see you're too simple to digest your own foot, so let me help you cram it further down your throat.

"Banned" isn't the terminology Paul used. He said he was blocked from managing his page.

That's exactly what happened. Facebook admitted that. They can call it a "mistake", though they never pretended it was a "glitch", but the fact is they admitted this only after it became a headline, and the bad optics began to build against them. "Banned" is a de facto term the the rest of the world was comfortable using to describe this. After all, if I "blocked" you from your account, not allowing you to post, I'm sure the rest of the forum would understand this wasn't a "ban", because I didn't ban your account, I just blocked you from using it or making any changes to it as it exists.

There is no conspiracy. Paul made a concrete allegation. Facebook admitted he told the truth, and apologized.

You ranted against CTers, and yet you're the one insisting on a CT. Simply delicious, Simple Jack.

Back