Romero out - Who replaces him vs Hall

The guy who was just awarded a UFC contract offered to fight ASAP. Dana offered him a fight at 185 on August 22nd, and then the contract was given on the basis that he would fight at middleweight that night. He said yes. There's only one available 185'er on that card.

Last edited:
"undisclosed reason" for withdrawal, take from that what you want.

buLRTGP.jpg

Gastelum, Vettori, Brendan Allen... not sure if Holland wants to cut weight 3 times in 4 weeks

Ed Herman? Or that guy that fought Jacare on short notice like three times?

The guy who was just awarded a UFC contract offered to fight ASAP. Dana offered him a fight at 185 on August 22nd, and then the contract was given on the basis that he would fight at middleweight that night. He said yes. There's only one available 185'er on that card.
I don't watch DWCS, which actually surprises me now that I think about it. But yea, I'm going with this.

Dana said he’s fighting Pitolo

Back