Romero getting title shot - will Khabib stick to his word ?

If Khabib went away and we never saw him fight again, he would be forgotten about in 2 weeks.

I don't think so, he's living rent free in your head, I'm sure you'll still make nightmares about him.

Khabib never keeps his word. Remember the whole "I fight for legacy, not money" joke his minions bought hook, line and sinker?
lol? Are you really that dense? If that was true he'd be having his rematch with Conor right now for easy money and not Tony a much more dangerous match-up for less money

Edited your title. There is no source on Aldo getting a title shot.

This isn't saying it's done, but that it is the plan for 250 in são paulo

Not sure if you would consider enough but combate is credible

in america we call this a cuck. Fedor's daughter was attacked and yet he still is man enough not to accept a mercedes from him or meet him for dinner and multiple photo ops
i thought in america a cuck is someone who enjoys watching his wife with other men, and you seem awfully obsessed with that word lol you probably are an actual cuck

Fedor's family doesn't live in the Caucasus region..

Many MMA fighters and professional boxers have met with Kadyrov. Most of which have been personally flew in from the US.. yet I don't see you criticise them ?
Yeah but D1 goo gobbler would kick his ass if he lived there.

Yeah but D1 goo gobbler would kick his ass if he lived there.
nah, i'd just move away if some murderous dictator was trying to cuck me and I actually didn't enjoy it, but we all know khabib and kadyrov share the same beliefs.

you know like how must brazilian fighters from shit holes usually move away or to the US after the make millions?

Romero's recent losses were all in toss-up fights, if those questionable decisions had gone his way his run would be one of the best ever: Machida, Jacare, Weidman, Whittaker, Rockhold, Whittaker, Costa.

Deserves a title shot.

nah, i'd just move away if some murderous dictator was trying to cuck me and I actually didn't enjoy it, but we all know khabib and kadyrov share the same beliefs.

you know like how must brazilian fighters from shit holes usually move away or to the US after the make millions?
Generally those who use the word cuck, are cucks themselves..

Kind of shit you'd find on 4/8 chan.

:D

He of course would want another Connor payday and the brand building it would do for him. He can pretend he won’t all he wants but if he’s actually offered a Connor fight he will sign it !!

Generally those who use the word cuck, are cucks themselves..

Kind of shit you'd find on 4/8chan.

:D
sounds like a new AV for you

am-not-a-cuck-there-is-no-circumstance-whatsoever-40959109.png

So accepting a Mercedes is getting cucked, but fleeing your own country is super tough?

<LikeReally5>

lol? Are you really that dense? If that was true he'd be having his rematch with Conor right now for easy money and not Tony a much more dangerous match-up for less money

Are you that dense? If he believed that he would have never fought Conor in the first place like he said he wouldn't dumb dumb. Get your head out of his ass.
<{MingNope}>

Khabib never keeps his word. Remember the whole "I fight for legacy, not money" joke his minions bought hook, line and sinker?
Yeah fighting Dustin and Tony contradicts that statement :) why does Khabib upset you so much ?

Another great thread from Dick 1 wanker

You're a high level hyppcritical triggered fuckwit. Jesus your obsession with connie is next level. The sting when conrad whips cerrone will hurt you badly i feel.

You sound triggered, son.
<24>
You should send a hating message about Khabib like 90% of your activity in this forum to feel better.

I already said that Conor will definitely beat Cerrone, and I'm not watching, going to a cocktail bar.

I think Khabib will give the UFC the finger if they try to make the Conor rematch.

1. Khabib doesn't care about money

2. Khabib is gonna retire soon anyway

3. The UFC will not strip Khabib, the backlash would just be too much

Ya okay, I'm sure you thought you sounded smart saying that.
Eh, not particularly. But, you are still entitled not to be screwed out of your rightful payment even if you didn't get into the career for the money. You shouldn't have to choose between the money or the enjoyment and you don't deserve for someone to pay you less because "that's not what we're in this for".

Back