Romero getting title shot - will Khabib stick to his word ?

D 1 Wrestler

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
UFC has proven it values elite warriors who have put in their time. Giving guys like Aldo and Romero title shots despite losses. Izzy and Cejudo are all for those payday fights rather than face non-draw top contenders. Now it is pretty much a guarantee that Conor will get a 155 title shot after a win over Donald. Now the question is will khabib not stand for this and decline and force UFC to strip him or will he bow to Dana and Conor under the guise of "teaching him another lesson?"

If Khabib beats Tony, it's Khabib vs mcgregor 2 after Ramadan

Khabib vs McGregor is the modern day Tito vs Ken Shamrock saga.
Khabib will just crush him quicker and quicker each time.

Khabib never keeps his word. Remember the whole "I fight for legacy, not money" joke his minions bought hook, line and sinker?

Khabib cant hide forever his days as a champion are numbered. Either vacate or get knocked out by Conor

Edited your title. There is no source on Aldo getting a title shot.

Khabib never keeps his word. Remember the whole "I fight for legacy, not money" joke his minions bought hook, line and sinker?

{<huh}

He's fighting Tony not Conor and fought poirier the interim champion.

How he's not fighting for legacy, retard ?

Tony is not the legacy fight, Dumbo ?

Khabib will stick to his word.

Romero getting a titleshot is even wacker than the last Eminem album.

If he just wanted money he would have asked for the Conor rematch right away.

He wants Conor to earn it rather than cash in an easy payday.

Khabib cant hide forever his days as a champion are numbered. Either vacate or get knocked out by Conor

tenor.gif

Conrat fans are pure cancer, the quicker the Irish degenerate leaves the sport the better.

Conrat fans are pure cancer, the quicker the Irish degenerate leaves the sport the better.

The last two weeks took sherdog on a whole new level of shit.
Watch all these retards ... And people were complaining about Khabib nuthuggers ...
<36>

Imagine beating one of the greatest fighters with one of the longest and dominant win streaks in UFC history like Tony Ferguson, only to fight a guy who hasn’t won a fight in 3 YEARS whom you already BEAT into SUBMISSION LOL... Completely diminishes the accomplishment.

It’s the equivalent of winning the Super Bowl for a chance to play the runner up in the Divisional game you already beat.

AC1DA687-58FB-4765-9155-EBF28051DDE1.jpeg

Imagine beating one of the greatest fighters with one of the longest and dominant win streaks in UFC history like Tony Ferguson, only to fight a guy who hasn’t won a fight in 3 YEARS whom you already BEAT into SUBMISSION LOL... Completely diminishes the accomplishment.

It’s the equivalent of winning the Super Bowl for a chance to play the runner up in the Divisional game you already beat.

View attachment 711901
so is he going to vacate/retire or fight him?

so is he going to vacate/retire or fight him?

I don’t see anyone else at LW with better creds than Ferg who he would need to prove anything against.

Id say a Super Fight with GSP or retirement.

Should Khabib beat Ferg he would immediately be a legitimate GOAT candidate. The Irish manlet he already beat to a pulp would do nothing to enhance that.

Neither, if he beats Ferguson he gonna fight gaethje.
Or if Conor beats gaethje before that, well he deserves a rematch.
i don't think you understand how the UFC works.

If UFC says you fight conor or get stripped, what do you think he will do?

i don't think you understand how the UFC works

Better than you, D1 wanker.

They signed a record contract with Abu Dhabi + broadcast rights.
Khabib is the second most popular athlete there after Mo Salah.
Educate yourself please.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back