roman chair

this model doesn't have a back plate though. is that a problem?

I personally prefer the roman chair with a 45 angle incline. It has longer ROM then the one

Maybe I'll have to look for a better one then. I was only thinking of buying it because of the low price.

My thai gym used to have one before we took it over.

It had loads of shit gear but I said to them if they wanted to clear everything out I would buy it off them.
It was a old leather padded one. Excellent for back extensions and weighted ab work because the padding was right in the position it needed to be.

They threw it out one weekend when I wasn't about.

I cried

Be sure to try the roman chair out before purchase. Its definitely needed to buy an adjustable roman chair to adjust for long/short legs/torsos and most of all, many badly constructed RC tends to crush your balls.

I like this type of model (couldn

Hyper isn't the same as GHR though.... GHR movement has pivot at the knee. Not at the waist.

Hyper isn't the same as GHR though.... GHR movement has pivot at the knee. Not at the waist.

Right.

There are some hyper models that can be used for a shitty GHR, but all GHR's make fine hypers.

Something to consider.

The price for the Roman Chair in the OP is double for what it's worth.
Check out the "Apex" brand. There are many "brands" on that particular-looking model.

Look for it. They run about $70. Not bad. I got mine at Dunham's. The best of course is the incline one, kind of like the one pictured. Cybex makes one, it's about $400-$600.

My .02

Back