Rollin' fer Jeezus

I heard that Andre wouldn't let an atheist friend of his (ollllld friend) hold his child. Andre is very devout, I won't even fathom mentioning that I'm not religious to him.

Andre is cool with people who have different religious views than him. My guess is that there is more to that story. Andre has said that his life before he became religious was full of bad things, so an old friend could have still been involved in the type of stuff he didn't want around his kid (drugs, gangs, etc.)

Andre is cool with people who have different religious views than him. My guess is that there is more to that story. Andre has said that his life before he became religious was full of bad things, so an old friend could have still been involved in the type of stuff he didn't want around his kid (drugs, gangs, etc.)

I won't give any more IDing info, but the dude is into none of that. Responsible human being with a family himself.

I won't give any more IDing info, but the dude is into none of that. Responsible human being with a family himself.

Okay guess it's not that. I just know that he was very tight with Terere, so I think he has seen first hand the destruction that can be caused by some of those influences. He also got religious pretty soon after Terere completely melted down so that may have had a profound effect on him.

Regardless, I've personally seen him be very friendly (outright generous even) to guys with pretty different religious views so it doesn't seem to be a universal thing.

let's not be smart and check out what it means in portuguese, i mean, it is not like that is where ATOS is from and maybe they would use that. if you can't find out what the team name means in less time than it takes to look up shit in volapuk and italian and whatever other languages you checked out, then you have retard skills.

I typed "Atos" into the front page of the main wiki and that's what it came up with. It doesn't have a Portugese entry for Atos.

the real question here is whether you'd put jesus in crucifix if you rolled with him?

the real question here is whether you'd put jesus in crucifix if you rolled with him?

5fa1a619681cf94a2f40ee1ec5481df4.gif

Can anyone enlighten me as to the deal with atheists feeling the need to hate on people for being Christians

While I agree that hating on people simply for being Christians is lame (whereas hating on the concept of a god is a healthy philosophical practice), it has to be said that atheists have historically endured a lot more suffering at the hands of Christians, and probably still do.

I don't think they are Catholic per se. I don't believe Andre is. I think he is some branch of Protestant.

The acknowledgment in his book mentions being "born again" and his introduction describes himself as being raised in a Catholic family but finding God later in life. This sort of language is often associated with evangelical Protestantism, which has been growing lately in traditionally Catholic countries in the Americas.

If I did that he wouldn't show up to class again for 3 days or so.

Back