Roger Gracie's paycheck on Strikeforce

iMbTrk0EVIGKz.gif

Alright, maybe I was a it over the top. But if you ask a casual fan - or non-fan about the UFC, most know "that Gracie guy."

They're talking about Royce, but I guarantee UFC will market Roger as the second coming of Royce.

Royce as the highest-paid fighter in MMA for years, all on the name.

I don't think many casual fans know Barnett, he has the stink of steroids about him and he looks weird.

I think people are being a bit hard roger. For me he has shown a little improvement each fight. With his length and ground game, he can do a lot with 1-2s hooks and a basic clinch game. Still needs work but I think he will be a handful eventually

Xande may take a few more mma fights but right now his focus is bjj. We all give him a hard time about doing it.

Alright, maybe I was a it over the top. But if you ask a casual fan - or non-fan about the UFC, most know "that Gracie guy."

They're talking about Royce, but I guarantee UFC will market Roger as the second coming of Royce.

Royce as the highest-paid fighter in MMA for years, all on the name.

I don't think many casual fans know Barnett, he has the stink of steroids about him and he is weird.

Fixed that for you.

Back