Roger Gracie to face Mike Kyle in MMA

Yah, this situation is mind boggling in its stupidity.

Let's put an exciting guy with one of the greatest names in MMA on the unaired prelims. I don't think this has ever happened in the history of MMA, am I wrong? And for it to be one of the best Gracies ever. Who also lives up to the hype and is an exciting fighter.

We should really flood Coker's inbox with a lot of:

Subject: So you don't like money?

Why the fuck is one of the greatest Gracies on the unaired prelims?

I sent this

I hear you guys don't like money any more!

Why is a guy with one of the biggest names in MMA, who is also one of the sport's most exciting prospects, fighting on the unaired prelims??!!?

I'll give you a hint:

He shares a name with a guy who hailed from Brazil and began a martial arts revolution!

3 guesses!

Strikeforce Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) | News| Contact Us

You know, the only thing I can think of...is that Roger himself stated that he wanted to rise through the ranks like anybody else and not be featured on main events yet with people prostituting his name. who knows

Are you sure he is even fighting on that card?

I thought it was undecided if he would fight then or Jan and Mike Kyle wasn't a definite as far as opponents go.

Are you sure he is even fighting on that card?

I thought it was undecided if he would fight then or Jan and Mike Kyle wasn't a definite as far as opponents go.

yah, maybe we are overreacting. Either way, some hatemail will only make strikeforce better. I'm sure we can all agree on that.

Roger has just been told this fight has been moved to jan 29. He doesn't sound happy...

As in Rolles, Junior. Not the one who died in the hang gliding accident. The HW one who came into the UFC in horrible shape and gassed in about 3/4 of a round.

That's who I was referring to. I doubt Roger would ever come into a fight that outta shape.

Roger has just been told this fight has been moved to jan 29. He doesn't sound happy...

Angry Roger is the strongest Roger, he has to stay calm so his submissions remain non-lethal. Kyles in trouble now :O

what a bunch of fuckers... I was a big SF supporter, but them treating roger like this? fuck them, bet my ass if walker says I wanna fight today, they will give him the spot... FUCK YOU COKER! the fuck with SF, I hope Roger cuts leaves SF and goes to the UFC.

SF is a joke. There were fighters who trained and didn't get to fight at all because there was not enough time.

Back