Roger Gracie to face Mike Kyle in MMA

It has been posted but don't worry about it.... This guy is tough so Roger better keep his chin tucked in tight. He is a former boxer (I think) and he is big and strong...

From fight finder:

Technical Draw (Thumb to Soszynski's Eye)

DQ (Strikes After the Bell)

NC (Punch After the Bell)

lulz. This guy is hungry for victory. Roger better watch his back.

Kyles looked a bit better recently. A couple years ago he also got tapped with the worst armbar i've ever seen.

Kyle has definitely improved a lot and undoubtedly has a huge advantage standing...

I don't get why they are having this untelevised though/as a prelim...ridiculous.

Is this the same dude who left teeth-marks on Wes Simms' chest in the UFC a few years back?

It has been posted but don't worry about it.... This guy is tough so Roger better keep his chin tucked in tight. He is a former boxer (I think) and he is big and strong...

No, former football player, not boxer.

Kyle has definitely improved a lot and undoubtedly has a huge advantage standing...

I don't get why they are having this untelevised though/as a prelim...ridiculous.

What you must realize is that Strikeforce is notoriously retarded when it comes to this. They want to ensure that by the time a fighter makes it to a main card title fight, the public doesn't know who he is at all.

^^you got to be shitting me, SF is putting this fight on the prelims and is not going to be telivised???? but they are putting lawler vs lindland on the main card...even worst, they are putting HELSHER WALKER on the co-main event!!! but roger is going on the undercard...

Im starting to think that Scott coker has some mental issues for sure...FUCK YOU COKER if you do this...

Lawler and lindland are ufc vets. Walker is a household name. Outside off Bjj Roger is not nearly as well known.

That being said I 100% would rather see Rodgers fight.

Mike Kyle fights dirty as hell, Roger better get that sub quick. Last thing in the world I want to see is Roger injured by some bullshit late hit

yeah, they are wash out vets!!! (robbie not so much) any Gracie is always a draw, no matter who he is, and roger just happens to be the best gracie ever (sorry rickson, Roger is the greatest)... Fuck SF if they make a freaking freakshow like helsher stay on the main card and roger on the undercard, if they ever ever want to be considerer as a serius org, they should stop with the freakshows, or if they are going to put some freak shows, then put them at the beggining of the main card (since its impossible to ask to put them on the undercard) not as the co-main event..

SF could build Roger up big time. Just get Royce to do an interview where he talks about how awesome Roger is, and maybe add a couple snippets from others (say, Saulo Riberio and Dave Camarillo, with who they coach credited to them) and people will notice.

The fact he's probably the best active competitive grappler today, along with the name, is pretty good damn good start.

^^ yeah no kidding. But they are too retarded. I actually wish Roger would turn this fight down. What's in it for him? He doesn't really have any sponsors, and how much could a non-televised prelim fight possibly pay or do for his reputation? And it's against a guy who's unknown to casual fans and is a dirty fighter. SF management better be promising him big things if he wins this fight.

^^ yeah no kidding. But they are too retarded. I actually wish Roger would turn this fight down. What's in it for him?

moneyTruck.jpg

Back