Rogan with Donald "Cowboy" Cerrone

Jackson will be better able to maintain the smile on his face with a more secure future income stream. Is normal.

Also, seems like Jackson has been absent from any recent GSP activity, including the Bisping match. GSP seems to mention Danaher, Firas, Roach, but doesn't mention Jackson.
that could be the case now, but they got rid of Diego Sanchez for gsp a few years back.

Holy shit. This is like a live fight thread. 94 users. How many of you got banned on Rogan's forum?

Dawg, I’m trippin’…

MedicalPeskyGrub-size_restricted.gif

Winklejohn: That’s your post-winner dinner. He’s got nothing for you, Mike. He can’t even open his motherfucking wallet, boy!

CqQiz13UIAEk0kE.jpg

Podcast boring to me atm.

I tuned in to hear what happened at the gym. Now they just goofing around.

It’s fine but not my style

Cliffs, dammit!
Greg & Wink were supposed to be with Cowboy on the interview.
Cowboy is the oldest athlete from Greg & wink gym, with Greg since before the merge with Wink.

Perry called Cowboy. Wink played like he thought Cowboy called him out.
Then called Cowboy and told Cowboy that they would side with Perry so Wink gets paid.

Because of it, he is not welcome at their gym anymore.

Last edited:
PlatinumBless confirmed

Why doesn’t cowboy like perry?
he repeatedly noted he has nothing against Mike.
He was offered a fight (on short notice), and checked with Mike if it was OK.
Mike said yes, so he accepted.
Ended up not fighting him, and now UFC set this fight up for November.

As they were both from the same Gym, Jackson/Wink sided with Perry so Cowboy is not welcome to train there anymore.

They chose Perry over him. Bush league move, Cowboy helped bring that gym up.
Cowboy is washed up and Perry is a raw talent that needs refinement and a game plan.
Makes perfect sense, but it sucks too.

Cerrone talking about his crazy hobbies now. In case you didn't know, he almost died recently while doing cave diving.

I’m watching now he’s telling everything

“ the best wrestling coach was the receptionist to the chiropractor upstairs who got fired from his last coaching job for selling steroids”

Wow
so THAT'S who's been tainting Jon's supplements...
<mma1>

First few minutes

This is old news. Perry has said they wanted cowboy to train there more for marketing and name recognition but was training at his ranch more and more often while perry was there full time

Yea, confessing to drug trafficking to a country that has the death penalty for it probably wasn't a good thing.

Back