Rogan & Schaub: Stipe-Fabio should never have been sanctioned, Cyborg, etc.

They're both over 206, healthy, and professional fighters. Why wouldn't it be sanctioned?

i don't understand what is your point? so, cyborg "kept pushing the pace" in a kickboxing match. for this reason, cyborg is a better athlete than rousey? a better athlete that was suspended for taking steroids? i would be surprised too if rousey would do that.

Where did he mention that Cyborg is a better athlete than Rousey ?

Go watch Carano v Cyborg. You'll notice that Cyborg got mounted by Carano. Twice. Ronda won't need the second attempt.

As long as Cyborg is willing to do random drug tests to prove she's not on PEDS, and to fight at 135 pounds, she'd get tooled by Ronda.

Tooled by Ronda .....hahahahhahahhahaha.................at Ronda's best she is barely a match for Cyborg(Opinion). Cyborg has wrecked shop in MMA, granted so has Ronda but why not watch the 2 greatest women MMA fighters of our time go at it.

Prime Gina is as legit a win as Sara Mcmann. Coenen is as legit as Carmoche if not more so and then there is Bazler.

Quit acting like Ronda "tools" Cyborg. Ronda's handlers ( not Ronda mind you) are scared of Cyborg and so is Dana. I pray that Dana and Ronda's people find as much balls as the ladies have, because if not they and we will miss out on the only good WMMA fight in history(thus far).

People seriously arguing over women's mma? What the hell is wrong with this world? Who fucking cares? You can sort this under division-bashing.

People should keep in mind that they were all intoxicated during that podcast...
There was some things that every one of them said that made me raise an eyebrow.
Things about Gaby Garcia & Cyborgs credibility amongst other things...

I could totally see how some tightasses that were tuning in might get shit twisted.
(Not pointing fingers, TS) Just something to consider..

I would still favor Ronda slightly against Cyborg at 145 with full 'juice' if you know what I mean. She can hang in the male BW division and be successful (source - Jake Ellenberger). Even if Cyborg is 'evolved' beyond normal women, Rowdy is a peak female human with even greater finishing ability.

ROOOOOWDY!

Rogans on that UFC payroll protecting their company mascot Rousey.

Is normal.

It was pretty funny listening to Schaub hang on Ronda's nuts the entire time

Go watch Carano v Cyborg. You'll notice that Cyborg got mounted by Carano. Twice. Ronda won't need the second attempt.

As long as Cyborg is willing to do random drug tests to prove she's not on PEDS, and to fight at 135 pounds, she'd get tooled by Ronda.

yes, because cris obviously didnt get any better in those 5 years or something

Yeah, I thought Schaub sounded like he had very little faith in a Ronda victory vs Cyborg.

That argument again ? 2009 Cyborg vs 2014 Ronda ?

She`s already been tested twice iirc ( can't search for the source, my phone will explode haha )

scheduled tests, never randomly tested. As you can see with Overeem, Wand, etc., random tests make all the difference. If you get caught on a scheduled test it means you are really, really, careless.

and where is Cyborg, anyway? She has yet to book a fight since her kickboxing beatdown. She was supposed to be fighting at 135 already, but I guess she was just saying that for attention, she has no real intention of ever trying to fight Ronda.

I can't stand Schaub... But no one can deny that fights have been stopped when a fighter was in far less trouble than Lesnar.

Doesn't justify the fact that it wouldn't be the right call as we all saw.

Look at Schaub trolling for a bigger pay day. Stipe will have him on his back, grasping for his escaping soul again.

Not sure about that but I think PED use is certainly more of an issue for women, just look at all the athletics records from the 70's and 80's(or the Chinese in the 90's), the men had surpassed those days but the women haven't.

Dem roids

From the 100m to the 1500m (barring the 400m hurdles), a women

Back