Rogan says Douglas Lima ‘might be the best WW in the world’

TheSpider

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Timestamped

Rogan also says that Lima “might KO all of them” in regards to the top UFC WWs. I agree with Rogan. Lima with his elite striking, KO power, all time great leg kicks, underrated BJJ, and greatly improved TDD could KO any WW in the world.

The Bellator WW champ has assembled a great resume dominating Rory, Larkin, Daley, and KOing Koreshkov (also subbed him), MVP, prime Ben Saunders 2X, among others.

This was in response to Brendan Schaub saying, “If you ain’t fighting in the UFC, it ain’t shit”. What a ridiculous statement to say.

Using Schaub’s logic, CM Punk > Lima, Pitbull, Bader, Cyborg, Chandler, Davis, Minakov, AJ McKee, etc.

I'd love to see him up against the UFCs best, that is for sure. Much deeper division.

Schaub is such an idiot though with that comment.

This was in response to Brendan Schaub saying, “If you ain’t fighting in the UFC, it ain’t shit”. What a ridiculous statement to say.

Schaub being Schaub.

So many Pride and Strikeforce fighters came over to the UFC and became Champions.

Leave it to Schaub to make a statement like that. You know when joe rogan, who you know, is actually employed with the ufc tells you you’re wrong, you’re definitely wrong

Send more champs to Bellator, to prove him wrong

Would lose to Colby, Woodly, and definitely Usman.

Might send everyone else into the shadow realm, business class ticket. You seen his fights? Hits like a 205er.

I think he's one of the best, but not THE best. He's gotta come over to the UFC and beat some top guys.

Great resume? Who are those guys besides Rory? His greatest win is over Robbie lawlers punching bag? Guy would get smoked just like Ben asscream

I agree, I'm praying he eventually jumps into the UFC, he already got the 1M and have a lot of Bellator title wins.

I think its time to prove he is the best WW in the planet

Wow Eddie Bravo is looking more and more like a mini version of Rogan.

giphy.gif

Would get KOd by Niko Price on some undercard.

It's very possible.

He looked like a monster in the rematch with Rory.

maxresdefault.jpg

He has devastating striking and much improved takedown defense, the two things he would need to defeat the top WW's like Usman and Colby.

I think maybe his toughest matchup style-wise would be Wonderboy.

090.jpg

Lima could walk into to the UFC tomorrow and KO that TMNT Usman.

He lost to macdonald the first time. Everyone says macdonald is a has-been now, so if Lima is the best, then he destroyed the weak has-been macdonald in the first round in the rematch right?

Usman and Colby beat him by decision, Maia chokes him, Wonderboy by decision.

i can't stand listening to this crew anymore. even when it comes to mma. rogan's opinion is no longer credible, and the rest of the guys just following along with whatever shit he says.

Back