• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Rogan really needs to STFU about lowkicks

Yeah he kept talking about Max having a horrifically chewed up left leg, comes into view with slight redness

They should move Din Thomas into Rogan’s spot and only check in with Joe periodically for a Damage Report.
“So what are you seeing, Joe?”
“He’s hurt! That leg is compromised!”
“Good eye, Joe”

Low kicks can be lethal and definitely deserve mention -- just not to the degree that Rogan emphasizes them

I think the commentary needs to be reactionary to what's actually happening in the fight their currently watching, rather than anecdotal about fights before. 'oh his leg is hurt these hurt peoples legs' Max unphased wins every round with perfect movement whilst leaning heavily on the lead leg that has been kicked.

They should move Din Thomas into Rogan’s spot and only check in with Joe periodically for a Damage Report.
“So what are you seeing, Joe?”
“He’s hurt! That leg is compromised!”
“Good eye, Joe”
Honestly yes. Din is was better at this by virtue of actually being a fighter and a great analyst. Rogan threw a couple spin kicks and did some jiu jitsu whilst high n thinks he's an expert on taking and dealing damage. Dude's delusional with his analysis.

Yeah it seems fighters are starting to absorb calf kicks better. Like they still hurt but guys are starting to find ways to fight through it.

I think the commentary needs to be reactionary to what's actually happening in the fight their currently watching, rather than anecdotal about fights before. 'oh his leg is hurt these hurt peoples legs' Max unphased wins every round with perfect movement whilst leaning heavily on the lead leg that has been kicked.
That’s one thing dom and bisping can do well, is talk about the actual techniques being used. But then they get into the war stories and I want to just throw my remote at the tv

What fight was an example of this at 300?
All of them, 1-2 calf kicks and all of the sudden leg is shit and the guy is just hidding it, they are effective, but most often than not the fighters just go through with it.

As soon as somebody lands a calf kick he goes absolute nuts "HE'S ALREADY AFFECTED BY IT! LOOK AT THE SWELLING!"

then in the 3rd round nothing has changed in the movement, guy could even be dropping the dude with punches and the other guy lands one calf kick "OH BUT THAT CALF KICK THO"

<36>

I think he was just trying to give Justin some props in a one sided fight. Dont think he meant to offend you.

I think he was just trying to give Justin some props in a one sided fight. Dont think he meant to offend you.

sounds like you haven't been watching prelims and main card of PPVs lately

he goes nuts over calf kicks so much that it disrupts actual commentary of the fights

sounds like you haven't been watching prelims and main card of PPVs lately

he goes nuts over calf kicks so much that it disrupts actual commentary of the fights

I've been watching for 20 years and havent stopped recently, perhaps I'm more used to filtering him out than you, or less sensitive, and just crack on and watch the fights.

Back