Rogan looking Ready.

I know that the popular myth among mma fans is that all mma fighters are dirt poor homeless people who can barely feed themselves but vitor has made 10M+.
I think he meant it's easy to do yourself but Vitor is a made man financially.

i legitimately thought that was rogan and was confused by the posts here.

ffs, vitor caught up to rogan's PED use, already. that's insane.

Did he just to 60 years old?

I think he meant it's easy to do yourself but Vitor is a made man financially.
He's well off, but I don't think he's "Made". Net worth only estimated at 5.5 million, it's not hard to piss that away with a few poor business related decisions and general cost of living for a family that isn't living a modest life style. He's making good money, but at the same time those training camps aren't cheap. The real question will be for Vitor is how he transitions himself into retirement. If he retires from fighting and isn't able to parlay that experience into another lucrative career into his 40's than I doubt he has enough at his rate of living to live well off into his senior years.

He's well off, but I don't think he's "Made". Net worth only estimated at 5.5 million, it's not hard to piss that away with a few poor business related decisions and general cost of living for a family that isn't living a modest life style. He's making good money, but at the same time those training camps aren't cheap. The real question will be for Vitor is how he transitions himself into retirement. If he retires from fighting and isn't able to parlay that experience into another lucrative career into his 40's than I doubt he has enough at his rate of living to live well off into his senior years.
Wow, yeah that's not stop today and be fine money.

Luckily his diet is pretty simple
vitor-foot.jpg

AdmiredPessimisticItalianbrownbear-size_restricted.gif

"That's crazy man, have you ever done TRT?"

Who goes to a barber to shave their head?
Lets be honest... that haircut was free just off that instagram post

Also... you had me in the first half.... i initially thought it was rogan indeed

Back