Rogan looking Ready.

i dunno i don't shave my head but when i need a new razor it is cheaper to buy a new one that comes with two cartridges than it is to buy a four pack.
I shaved mine for about three years, now granted I still have a full head of hair so i was going through blades at a pretty good clip but between the headblade blades for most of my head and the mach 3 blades for the detail work and my face it was not cheap.

VJCct5E.png

Who goes to a barber to shave their head?

This. I guess I can see it as a rich person thing to do, but I shave my head every other day and spend about $20/mo on blades. Easy and don't have to go anywhere.

He's well off, but I don't think he's "Made". Net worth only estimated at 5.5 million, it's not hard to piss that away with a few poor business related decisions and general cost of living for a family that isn't living a modest life style. He's making good money, but at the same time those training camps aren't cheap. The real question will be for Vitor is how he transitions himself into retirement. If he retires from fighting and isn't able to parlay that experience into another lucrative career into his 40's than I doubt he has enough at his rate of living to live well off into his senior years.

Oh shut up

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back