Rogan During the Leben Fight

cant believe leben couldn't even land a good shot

terrible

so what with all the leben training hard and him being ripped go

what went wrong tonight for him

seemed like he was working hard

A lot of things can factor into your cardio whether you train hard or not

Pathetic how two UFC MWs can't go a round without gassing

I can understand Brunson it was his first fight in the UFC and Leben was coming off a long lay off and vicodin addiction.

Wasn't an adrenaline dump for Brunson. He took the fight on 10 days notice. He had no camp whatsoever.

He was being biased as hell. Only acknowledge the fight and Leben sucked when it was finally clear Leben had no chance at the end.

Surprised he didn't convince everyone that Leben deserved the nod like he did with Garcia.

Ummm joe said in the second that it looked like leben was moving in quick sand

He was as biases as ever.

What round did Leben win btw? Second? He still did more than Leben. Are the judges listening to the commentary?

Rogan is really fucking annoying, I hope he gets replaced soon.

Doesn't freaking matter. Leben at least moved forward.

Both guys were downright horrible.

You can defend Brunson all you want, he'll never be anything in the UFC.

I can understand Brunson it was his first fight in the UFC and Leben was coming off a long lay off and vicodin addiction.

And took the fight on short notice. I agree with the long lay off with Leben. I never had conditioning problems with vicodin but, everyones different. Didn't he take oxycontin IIRC? That gave me problems before.

In the third.

So goddamn what? It's not like he could go on about how both guys were horrible. He's gotta keep interest in the fight so it doesn't seem like the complete shitshow that it was.

Of all the things to bitch about regarding that fight, Rogan's commentary was not it!

meh. Give him a break- have you ever paid attention to NFL color commentary for example?

Ummm joe said in the second that it looked like leben was moving in quick sand

Exactly.

It's not Rogan's bias on the PPV's that's the issue. It's Rogan bias on Sherdog; haters hearing what they want to hear.

So goddamn what? It's not like he could go on about how both guys were horrible. He's gotta keep interest in the fight so it doesn't seem like the complete shitshow that it was.

Of all the things to bitch about regarding that fight, Rogan's commentary was not it!

What? The problem is it was Leben that looked the worse of the two the whole fight, but Rogan was just harping on Brunson and barely acknowledging anything he did, while acknowledging the little Leben would do..

Rogan seemed sad when Brunson got that takedown towards the end of the third. Is Leben some huge draw that Rogan was trying to pump up or something?

And took the fight on short notice. I agree with the long lay off with Leben. I never had conditioning problems with vicodin but, everyones different. Didn't he take oxycontin IIRC? That gave me problems before.

Most people do go from vics to oxy not sure about Leben though.

Rogan seemed sad when Brunson got that takedown towards the end of the third. Is Leben some huge draw that Rogan was trying to pump up or something?

Leben is the reason this was on the main card, no?

Back