• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Rogan did a 180 on Yoel doing roids

"The way a person looks like you though, HAS TO BE GENETICS" - Joe Rogan to Yoel Romero.
Sorry, but Joe is right. Your average 40 years old on steroids does not look like him. Yoel Romero has elite genetics even if he's used steroids. That's not even mentioning his freaky athleticism ...

Sorry, but Joe is right. Your average 40 years old on steroids does not look like him. Yoel Romero has elite genetics even if he's used steroids. That's not even mentioning his freaky athleticism ...
Thats not my point. My point was he said it HAS to be genetics then said an hour ago that its not impossible Yoel did steroids. Im a fan of both guys but its what I have noticed from Rogan lately, to do that to people who has had on before.

Lol, Olympic athletes are the best at hiding their drug use.

Lol, Olympic athletes are the best at hiding their drug use.
Yeah no one has ever juiced at the olympics....
Here is the 1994 Chinese Womens swim team
687474703a2f2f7265736f7572636573322e6e6577732e636f6d2e61752f696d616765732f323030382f30372f32392f7661313233373332313731373936322f4368696e6573652d7377696d6d65722d4c652d4a696e6779692d7465737465642d706f7369746976652d746f2d737465726f69642d363136393439302e6a7067

"The way a person looks like you though, HAS TO BE GENETICS" - Joe Rogan to Yoel Romero.

Ok lol...That’s irrelevant to the point I made. It’s possible to look great due to genetics and still have used steroids at some point. Shit isn’t as black and white as your making it seem. He said he has great genetics and that it’s also POSSIBLE that he used. That is not flip flopping. It’s called reality and nuance.

Ok lol...That’s irrelevant to the point I made. It’s possible to look great due to genetics and still have used steroids at some point. Shit isn’t as black and white as your making it seem. He said he has great genetics and that it’s also POSSIBLE that he used. That is not flip flopping. It’s called reality and nuance.
Lots of weed in Colorado hey.

people will believe anything wont they.... LOL

UFC fighters are all natty duh USADA etc

There were people here who legitimately thought Overeem and Lesnar were natural. I wouldn't put it past them to believe in stupid shit.

And of course there favorite fighter is the only exception to fighting clean.

Thats not my point. My point was he said it HAS to be genetics then said an hour ago that its not impossible Yoel did steroids. Im a fan of both guys but its what I have noticed from Rogan lately, to do that to people who has had on before.
still not it.

i could say God HAS to be real, and still believe in evolution...

just saying, saying one thing thats related doesnt necessarily mean the other.

There's a reason he's done 1200 podcasts and never made a guest mad, and the only time he's gotten angry is with his employees.

He's a professional fence rider

The real question is why is Bisping still stirring shit up about a man he won’t ever have the balls to fight.

Anyone who think Yoel is natty is on the spectrum.

Last edited:
When Bisping asked (Live JRE) do you really believe that Yoel has never took a steroid in his life he said I didn't say that, Its definitely possible. Just did a complete 180! Come on Joe!

Yah.. I thought that was strange of him.

It was proven that his supplement was contaminated... He didn’t find some of cheating the test.. I also didn’t think it was ok for Bisping to say that Yoel took steroids.. he had absolutely no actual proof.. and Yoel has probably been tested more then Bisping with his time in the Olympics...

Tim Means was someone that prides himself on not taking any type of steroids... and he got mixed up with a tainted supplement... And just bc Bisping never ended up taking a tainted supplement, doesn’t mean it can’t happen...

Now... COULD Yoel have taken actual steroids at some point?? Sure... But we don’t have proof...

There's a reason he's done 1200 podcasts and never made a guest mad, and the only time he's gotten angry is with his employees.

He's a professional fence rider
Watch the Steven Crowder podcast. Then get into a 30 minute long argument over weed of all subjects. Don't insult mighty midget's magic plant or you'll be cruising for a bruising.

Back