• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Rogan did a 180 on Yoel doing roids

every guy in the UFC has juiced or is on the juice.

Dan Cormier's the biggest goof. He didn't juice during his time wrestling? Lmao. In his Olympic pic's the guy is covered with acne. Goof.

Guy gets dismantled twice by Jones , proceeds to call him a cheat but is willing to go Lesroids. lmao.

When Bisping asked (Live JRE) do you really believe that Yoel has never took a steroid in his life he said I didn't say that, Its definitely possible. Just did a complete 180! Come on Joe!

Did he ever say that it was impossible that he did steroids though??? That’s the only way that it would be a 180.

I love the guy but this has a lot of truth to it.

I disagree, he is just listening to different points of view. He admits that he isn’t an expert on most topics like his guests are. I’m not sure what you expect? Entertaining different opinions doesn’t make you a hypocrite.

So you just act like a jerkoff to people so you can be alpha?

so telling people what you really think is "acting like a jerkoff" so i can be "alpha"?

i don't know, i always thought that meant you were being a genuine person.

tell me, do you bullshit to people's faces because you think they can kick your ass?

so telling people what you really think is "acting like a jerkoff" so i can be "alpha"?

i don't know, i always thought that meant you were being a genuine person.

tell me, do you bullshit to people's faces because you think they can kick your ass?
So when your fat wife/gf or the dude your blowing asks if they look fat you are just genuine and tell them yes?

Joe was simply intimidated.

Bisping also shit on hunting and Joe sort of agreed with him.

I was completely {<huh}

I disagree, he is just listening to different points of view. He admits that he isn’t an expert on most topics like his guests are. I’m not sure what you expect? Entertaining different opinions doesn’t make you a hypocrite.
I've listened to him a LONG time, hundreds of hours with a variety of guests. It's more of a recent thing. He's improved recently in a lot of aspects and I'm not saying he isn't worth listening to. It's just he definitely changes his beliefs based on who he is talking to. It means that he is more likely to get the guest back and get them to engage, but the problem is you get what you expected out of them. Sometimes a little good natured conflict is a good thing. I think he's like myself and actually does fit in the middle on a lot of topics so it's natural to jump from side to side, it's just like he's afraid of conflict as the show gets bigger.

So when your fat wife/gf or the dude your blowing asks if they look fat you are just genuine and tell them yes?

yes, why wouldn't i be?

you never answered my question. do you lie to people who you think will kick your ass depending on your answer?

also, are you always a rude cunt when you address people, or is that only online in the safety of anonymity?

question #3, is Joe your dad and is he standing next to you as you post, that's why you're so affected by people calling him out on his flip flopping ways?

yes, why wouldn't i be?

you never answered my question. do you lie to people who you think will kick your ass depending on your answer?

also, are you always a rude cunt when you address people, or is that only online in the safety of anonymity?
What is this shit world you live in where people kick your ass in normal conversation?

Rogaine is like 5'3. Also, white knighting for another grown man, a complete stranger, no less, on an online forum? Doesn't get much more depressing than that, guy.
Says the guy threatened by a 5’8 guy, so he feels the need to call him a midget. You’re the 5’3 guy in this scenario. Have a seat please

Did he ever say that it was impossible that he did steroids though??? That’s the only way that it would be a 180.
i think hes already regretting the thread. he knows what he said is severely stretching the truth... or just plain lying

What is this shit world you live in where people kick your ass in normal conversation?

uhh ...you must be confused, ROGAN lives in that world not me.

did you even read my comments? I SAID HE SHOULD TELL THE TRUTH, don't backpedal because a fighter is in front of your face.

what the fuck is the fighter going to do? assault a 50 yr old man? that's my whole fuckin point you imbecile.

uhh ...you must be confused, ROGAN lives in that world not me.

did you even read my comments? I SAID HE SHOULD TELL THE TRUTH, don't backpedal because a fighter is in front of your face.

what the fuck is the fighter going to do? assault a 50 yr old man? that's my whole fuckin point you imbecile.
Its ok little fella, you'll be ok.

Joe does a lot of 180s once some one comes on his show. It's so cringy watching him argue a topic he was just rabid for the other side a few months ago.

Dan Cormier's the biggest goof. He didn't juice during his time wrestling? Lmao. In his Olympic pic's the guy is covered with acne. Goof.

Guy gets dismantled twice by Jones , proceeds to call him a cheat but is willing to go Lesroids. lmao.
source

i think hes already regretting the thread. he knows what he said is severely stretching the truth... or just plain lying
what are you spastic cunts on. He has said more than once that he believes Yoel didn't do roids. Try again.

people will believe anything wont they.... LOL

UFC fighters are all natty duh USADA etc

Truth, one of the realest posts I've read in a while

Back