Rogan and Cruz: Judge isnt even watching the fight

markys00

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Everyone knows that judging sucks, but now it seems that these guys are just there for the fuck of it. they pick who they want to win... how many times do we see random ass judging?

just as i type it, the scoring in the very fight they spoke about was random. 30-27 for lauren? might as well had been 30-24. shit.

Last edited:
Actually, it sounded as though Rogan didn't even know who was and wasn't a judge.

Dude needs to kick the fuck back tbh.

He acts like he's the sport's lord and protector.

I think Andrea is a cutie and one of the better fighters in her division but Emma is boring. Can’t blame the judges for not giving a shit.

ive actually had to change my gambling strategies a little because of the judges and the "new scoring" system. this new system is just plain stupid. im surprised how many sherdoggers were on board.

so, what do u think is the worst part of mma is? the scoring, the judges and how they score... i know i know, why dont we give them more power.. that should solve everything, right? YES!

Everyone knows that judging sucks, but now it seems that these guys are just there for the fuck of it. they pick who they want to win... how many times do we random ass judging?

I think the judgement is that WMMA isn't worth watching...

Tbh, best time to take a break is during one them girl fights

Yeah, that was a disgrace.

I'll take it. Now I can hedge this.

Feb 8, 2020, 8:33:46 PM
Bet type
Parlay (3 Picks)
Wager:
$2.00
Odds
+6313
Ticket ID
Status
2 of 3 settled
Potential payout
$128.25

1. Jones, Jon - Reyes, Dominick - UFC/MMA / UFC
    Feb 9, 2020, 1:00 AM
    Money Line
    Reyes, Dominick
    +375
  2. Won
    Murphy, Lauren - Lee, Andrea
    UFC/MMA / UFC
    Feb 8, 2020, 9:15 PM
    Money Line
    Murphy, Lauren
    +260
    Result: 1-0
  3. Won
    Morono, Alex - Williams, Kalinn
    UFC/MMA / UFC
    Feb 8, 2020, 8:45 PM
    Money Line
    Williams, Kalinn
    +275

I think the judgement is that WMMA isn't worth watching...

Tbh, best time to take a break is during one them girl fights

maybe thats the best idea. it would be for the best.. i tend to bet on wmma in "fight will go the distance" i didnt tonight.. BUT, how many wmma fights go to decision, like 4/5? its easy money.. im probably better off not watching the fight, as it gets me all amped up.

got huge money on Jones + Shev parlay at -350.

Actually, it sounded as though Rogan didn't even know who was and wasn't a judge.

Dude needs to kick the fuck back tbh.

He acts like he's the sport's lord and protector.
Nah Joe was right, Anik tried to say that wasn’t a judge it was the commissioner, but Cruz said the other guy was the commissioner and it was a judge that wasn’t looking. When people’s livelihoods rely on the judge giving the right decision, the least they can do it watch.

Call me crazy

I thought Murphy won....

Straight short shots

whats really odd is that the hometown hero lost the fight.... due to obscure scoring... dafuq?

Nah Joe was right, Anik tried to say that wasn’t a judge it was the commissioner, but Cruz said the other guy was the commissioner and it was a judge that wasn’t looking. When people’s livelihoods rely on the judge giving the right decision, the least they can do it watch.
he was watching a stream on his phone! cmon joe... look closer

he had to listen to joe and dom to tell him who won the rounds lmao

Back