Rogan and Cruz: Judge isnt even watching the fight

All the decisions should be thrown out. The LHW title should be vacated.

It's WMMA but yes, its disgraceful and Rogan was right to call the guy out on live tv.

Important fight or not, they should be doing their jobs.

So a “professional” mma judge who is sanctioned by the athletic commission doesn’t even bother to watch the fight he is judging, and you queers turn it into a WMMA bashing thread. Fuck sherdog.

Guys, regardless of it is WMMA or not, it's their fucking job. If they're not doing it, then why should they even be hired?

I can't tell if people in this thread are meme'ing or being serious. Who cares if it's a WMMA fight? Every fighter is entitled to competent judging and officiating.

If that happened in a big/meaningful fight, it would matter.

That’s wmma, literally 2 retired soccer moms/former yoga instructors fighting. Horrifically boring to watch.

Fuck off....shevchenko is legit WMMA is legit

You insecure pussy...oh women cant fight they can only cook

Lmaooo

This was a meaningful it was a fucking potential title contenders fight...not to mention its there job there being paid to do

MMA needs an overseeing body...this is disgusting..judged need to be held responsible for this shit

Doesn't matter if it's WMMA or not. We're not talking about the fans. These are judges. It's a big part of their job to actually watch the fights.

K8bJk9Xjm9YONkC3g4affVrEhutu1F7qDKkSNUXVbbs.jpg

Cecil Peoples (and almost every other judge in MMA): "I always bring a Game Boy Advance, Nintendo DS, Sony PSP, Nintendo 3DS, and Nintendo Switch in order to judge MMA fights. If I ever forget any of those video game systems, I always have my touchphone on me and that has Candy Crush, Angry Birds, and many other video games installed in it. Can you believe that someone is paying me to play Pocket Monsters/Pokemon?"

@Thesnake101

Guys, regardless of it is WMMA or not, it's their fucking job. If they're not doing it, then why should they even be hired?

Dana White watching Deontay Wilder vs Luis Ortiz while two UFC heavyweights fight in a main event

They get fuckin paid for it! They should have their eyes glued to it, WMMA or no WMMA! Fuckin feckless halfasses! NEVER DEFEND IRRESPONSIBLE MEDIOCRITY!!!!

Didn’t you know that bashing wmma at every turn earns easy likes here. These fools don’t understand though that it was obviously a serious issue. None of the guys that liked those posts better be complaining about Reyes losing. If they are they are completely out of touch with reality.

If a judge can ignore the action of an wmma fight. He can ignore the ME title fight just as easily. Especially if the outcome was predetermined anyway. Which it likely was.

You guys missed the point it seems..

If these guys ain't watching the women fight, they probably ain't watching the men fight.

The definitely weren't watching the main event.

Thats WWMA though you would be stupid to think everyone is watching with same attention than when some1 like Conor 2.0 is mauling Khabib before Ramadan

Dana White watching Deontay Wilder vs Luis Ortiz while two UFC heavyweights fight in a main event

I must have missed the part where Dana directly influenced the outcome of a fight.

Lame wmma jokes aside, the Texas commission, and its judges, are bush league as fuck.

Please Dana, no big events there unless they change something.

It's called plausible deniability. UFC can duck rigging/fixing accusations by pointing to how horrible the judges were throughout the event. Judges are untouchable so they won't face any consequences either

Back