Rogan almost crying again. This time for Conor

noone cares? theres a world outside america you ignoramus

yeah believe it or not out of the 60 odd million humans in the uk, some of them post here and im one of them

to pronounce it like the boston "seltics" would certainly make you sound american, if that means uneducated to you then i aint gonna argue

it was rogan who brought the "seltic warrior" cliche up in the context of his own colour commentary, its just as dumb as if he called machida a nonja warrior or brock lesnar a wwf rustler. hes getting paid millions for this shit, the least he could do is know what the fuck he is talking about. as for you, you strike me as one of these Keyboard Worriers. from the unternet
LMAO at this wanker. America is the number one country in the world like it or lump it. We also have something over here called hip hop, ever heard of it? So get used to our way of doing things until Great Britain is number one and most of the champs are suddenly from the UK instead of America.

Great stuff from rogan, thats why they pay him the big money.

I wanted so badly2not like Conor because I'm not a fan of all that talk but I am a fan of backing it up&he walks the walk.I hope he keeps winning just2c how far this show will go.shit he wins 3more n row he will own the ufc.but Rogan is rite this time,Conor has that thing that all the greatest have,the very top1% have&all of u that hate him don't realize ur apart of it,u bought what he's selling cuz there is no n i don't care people pay2c him starch people or they pay2c him get KO'ed,u either love him or hate him or ur lying.

I am 34 and I got angry at a geico commercial.

I'm 34 and i get so mad i cry and cry so hard that i get mad all the time. Like twice daily or something. I dont know what my average is at these days. So much crying and anger.

LMAO at this wanker. America is the number one country in the world like it or lump it. We also have something over here called hip hop, ever heard of it? So get used to our way of doing things until Great Britain is number one and most of the champs are suddenly from the UK instead of America.
I want to like your post cause LMAO at this wanker but your american pride is lame and honestly gay. Also, America is past it's prime like a 40 year old Anderson Silva getting knocked down twice by Bisping.

What's with all the hate? I also get very excited everytime Conor fights or when he is about to fight.....

Call me crazy but I'll take someone who's passionate for the sport as a commentator over a shill any day of the week.

I think Rogan adds a great deal to the UFC and the big fights wouldn't be the same without him.

Last edited:
Call me crazy but I'll take someone who's passionate for the sport as a commentator over a schill any day of the week.

I think Rogan adds a great deal to the UFC and the big fights wouldn't be the same without him.
Rogan is a shill by definition though

Rogan is a shill by definition though

I guess, sort of. He's emotionally invested in the sport though... not like some journalism suit.

I suppose the proof for me is that he was doing this way before UFC was cool. It wasn't about money back in the day but for love of sport.

Rogan clearly hasn't learned anything after making a fool of himself calling Ronda a once-in-a-lifetime-human-being...

Granted, Conor appears unstoppable at this juncture, but so did Ronda the day before her neck and her head went two different directions.

And you have clearly not understood that it's his job. He is promoting, wouldn't you do the same if it's your job?
I mean he is probably 10 times more experienced than you, I think he is aware of what he is doing. :D

And you have clearly not understood that it's his job. He is promoting, wouldn't you do the same if it's your job?
I mean he is probably 10 times more experienced than you, I think he is aware of what he is doing. :D
No, Rogan seriously believes everything he spews out of his mouth...

You're sort of agreeing that he's selling out in an attempt to promote fighters...I understand promoting fights, but Rogan is one of these guys who regularly speaks his mind, and isn't afraid to ruffle feathers...which leads me to believe that he undoubtedly, wholeheartedly believed EVERYTHING he said about Ronda.

COME AT ME, BRAH!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back