Rogan almost crying again. This time for Conor

Chitaouri

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
lol he almost pulls the same "proud to witness history" speech that he gave to ronda

well that's a good sign for Nate

Oh no, bad omen. But he is right with what he says, he is something special and unique that wasn't the case with Ronda.

I'm no McG ball-gargler, but I think that was a pretty nice intro by Hogan.

Love or hate McG, you will ALL watch him.

Rogan calling it the "Conor Mcgregor Era" ? Oh boy. We remember what happened last time he said that with Machida...

Not the same when he's being paid to do it.

I like both of these guys. The Diaz bros. are always fun and McG is great in and out of the cage. Honestly, I'm rooting for Conor in this one, just so the show can keep going. Hate it if you want, but this run has been great for the sport and our entertainment.

If Conor loses this is officially becoming the new Frank Mir curse

lol he almost pulls the same "proud to witness history" speech that he gave to ronda

Rogan clearly hasn't learned anything after making a fool of himself calling Ronda a once-in-a-lifetime-human-being...

Granted, Conor appears unstoppable at this juncture, but so did Ronda the day before her neck and her head went two different directions.

I'm no McG ball-gargler, but I think that was a pretty nice intro by Hogan.

Love or hate McG, you will ALL watch him.

And regardless of who wins.. the Sherdog servers will go down faster than Bristol Palin on prom night.

I can't stand to watch Joe talk about fighters he likes, even if I like them, too.

I think you get alot more emotional the older you get. I turned 34, and I found myself nearly tearing up over Kungfu Panda 3 lol.

Last edited:
Well, at least this time it's all true....

Back