International ROFL! Tucker on Rogan's show only got 4k views after almost a day of being up

TS is a dumbass.

But on another note, Jesus is Tucker Carlson fucking stupid. I tried listening and had to turn it off at the 40' mark in order not to risk brain rot. Bro is fully on board with the "aliens are inter-dimensional beings and have injured US soldiers" (?) + "There's no evidence for evolution, that is why it's just a theory" (?). He also laughs maniacally out of nowhere like an NPC, comes across very Stepford Wife-ish and affected, extremely strange and deluded. Dude makes Alex Jones sound like Roger Penrose.

Agreed, I really struggle to understand the mentality, there.

Only heart disease and cancer killed more Americans from 2020-2022. Strangely, I notice people don't mock them.
Heart disease and cancer weren’t used to strip people of medical decision making or bodily autonomy, nor did we try to combat them with pseudoscience and bully tactics… also, these issues weren’t used to further nonsensical policies that resulted in huge transfers of wealth from the lower and middle class to the upper class.

Back