Rodolfo is out of ADCC

I know you're kind of joking, but I disagree with this. Some people are making it sound like it has turned into some small local comp. All the divisions are still stacked. If this was any other tournament, people would be talking about how many top level guys are competing in it, but because it is ADCC and people have such high expectations, they are getting disappointed (and justifiably to be honest). Just take a look at the competitor list for each division and you will see that it will still be great to watch. It is a bummer though, now that Rodolfo, Xande, Glover and a few others are out with injuries. It's an even bigger bummer that it is in a country that won't allowed it to be broadcasted online.

How are the divisions still stacked? There's only 8 of 16 competitors confirmed in all the male brackets. That's by definition not stacked it's empty. Andy Wang got an invite. Right now if you can make weight and have a Chinese visa you could probably be accepted

what the fuck are all these BJJ guys doing suddenly that they are getting injured left and right? sounds like bullshit to me

what the fuck are all these BJJ guys doing suddenly that they are getting injured left and right? sounds like bullshit to me

Or is it what they aren't doing?

*cough*testing*cough*

I know you're kind of joking, but I disagree with this. Some people are making it sound like it has turned into some small local comp. All the divisions are still stacked. If this was any other tournament, people would be talking about how many top level guys are competing in it, but because it is ADCC and people have such high expectations, they are getting disappointed (and justifiably to be honest). Just take a look at the competitor list for each division and you will see that it will still be great to watch. It is a bummer though, now that Rodolfo, Xande, Glover and a few others are out with injuries. It's an even bigger bummer that it is in a country that won't allowed it to be broadcasted online.

It's not just about the people that are dropping out, it's the people that aren't going in the first place too.

Whelp, looks like Buchecha has this one wrapped up.

And possibly keenan in his weight division? :icon_surp

I'm pretty confident I would qualify for ADCC at this point.

Back