Rodolfo is out of ADCC

cadubon

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Darn it..just saw it on his FB. He is also out of the BJJ expo. Injured

Man this year's ADCC would suck balls!! Can't believe how many are out!

I was more looking forward to him fighting Kron, honestly.

At least ADCC is in a country where they can fill spots with talented locals

I was also looking forward to seeing Rodolfo smash Kron

Who cares, not like we can watch it anyway.

This adcc is turning into a joke.

In the future people will talk about the winners and people will say "yeah, but that was when it was in China."

That dude from the ninja thread said he was from Beijing. Let's get him in there.

lol. I would LOVE to see Rafa go up against a ninjitsu or Kung Fu guy. Probably more than I will like watching him go against Cobrinha.

Source: Rodolfo Vieira

lol an asterisk next to the win on their wiki page

I know you're kind of joking, but I disagree with this. Some people are making it sound like it has turned into some small local comp. All the divisions are still stacked. If this was any other tournament, people would be talking about how many top level guys are competing in it, but because it is ADCC and people have such high expectations, they are getting disappointed (and justifiably to be honest). Just take a look at the competitor list for each division and you will see that it will still be great to watch. It is a bummer though, now that Rodolfo, Xande, Glover and a few others are out with injuries. It's an even bigger bummer that it is in a country that won't allowed it to be broadcasted online.

Damn, I was really looking forward to seeing how Rodolfo's no-gi game is coming along. Such an exciting fighter - he's still really young, we'll see a lot more of him.

It's in China, guys. It's not actually ADCC, it's the AdCC, a Chinese copy of the original.

They'll be selling OFC in the venue

kfc-thats-right-its-beijings-obama-fried-chicken.jpg

All the athletes will be sponsored by Adidos and Arm and Hatchet

arm-and-hatchet-natural-baking-soda.jpg

adidos.jpg

It's in China, guys. It's not actually ADCC, it's the AdCC, a Chinese copy of the original.

They'll be selling OFC in the venue

kfc-thats-right-its-beijings-obama-fried-chicken.jpg

All the athletes will be sponsored by Adidos and Arm and Hatchet

arm-and-hatchet-natural-baking-soda.jpg

adidos.jpg
Haha nice.

Back